“A dollar saved is a dollar earned” as the saying goes. Who doesn’t want to save more money? Now, marketing for your real estate business can cost a pretty penny. However, with a marketing real estate virtual assistant by your side (figuratively of course), there are quite a few things that you can do on your own. Once you have a solid real estate marketing plan in place, you can look over it and find different areas and items that you can do without having to spend a lot of money.
Here are some marketing ideas that you can execute with a real estate virtual assistant:
1. Offline Marketing – There are lots of awesome programs and software, many with free versions, that you can use to create your offline or print marketing materials yourself. Getting them done professionally usually costs a lot of many and can be a waste of resources. Your can conceptualize ideas and have your real estate virtual assistant create your business cards, fliers, postcards, newsletters, mailers and even t-shirts and other swag items. Once you have the perfect design you can have them printed and voila! You have your print media ready! Some other offline marketing you can do is to host or participate in local events. Fundraisers for your favorite local charity, neighborhood yard sales and even a neighborhood barbecue. You can also participate in your community’s events by being a sponsor or just attending various community events. Find opportunities to offer your services and hand out your business cards.
2. Email Marketing– Email can be another great resource and medium for you to do your own real estate marketing. Again there are many email campaign managing software and programs available for you to use. You can send out holiday greetings, electronic newsletters, surveys etc… You can also create drip campaigns for special events or offers you may have. You can collaborate with your real estate virtual assistant and create a weekly or monthly emails schedule and create the content together. You can also reach out to other local businesses in your area and host online or live events together. For example, if there is a new restaurant opening in your area, perhaps you can give your clients or contacts a voucher or host an event there and those who give you a referral gets something for free like dessert or an appetizer. Spread the word via your email campaigns! The possibilities are limitless.
3. Website and Blogs- Your website and blog can be a great platform to market your real estate business. We have discussed optimizing your website and blogging before. Your real estate virtual assistant can play a major role in your website and blog management. They can work closely with you and be on top of posting schedules, content creation and spreading the content.
Some quick tips:
1. Build your niche
2. Post good content
3. Become an expert.
4. Post regularly.
5. Always add unique content
4. Social Media- If you expend enough time and energy on social media, this is probably one of the best free platforms in which you can get the most out of your marketing. There are many social media platforms out there and it would definitely help if you spread out your efforts on several channels. Platforms that are made specifically for real estate like Active Rain and Trulia can be an extension of your website in a way, use these as extra arms by sharing blogs that are originally housed on your website and give them more reach by having them available on these sites as well. Facebook and Twitter are bigger platforms that can be utilized as well. Do you have a new blog out? Announce them on your personal profile or business page share the link and tweet and invite people to read it. Facebook is becoming a powerful tool on real estate marketing. (be sure to check out our blog about Facebook.) This is another area in your marketing that a real estate virtual assistant can play a vital role. While there are applications out there where you can schedule posts beforehand, like Hoot suite, nothing beats a personal touch. Your real estate virtual assistant can post and share your material, engage with your audience and keep track of your posts as well.
All in all, if you are able to create your marketing materials and proliferate them through different mediums, you will find that doing the bulk of your real estate marketing yourself and not just save money but have total control over the quality and quantity of what you produce. Having a trusted real estate virtual assistant also allows you the time to work on the different areas of your business set-up and focus on talking to your clients and leads.
MyOutDesk invites you to reach out today and give us a call for a free, no-obligation consultation. We offer Marketing, Administrative and Prospecting Real Estate virtual assistant services. Give us a call at 800.583.9950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and find out what MyOutdesk can do for you.
My Tech Opinion from: http://www.mytechopinion.com/2009/07/50-do-it-yourself-marketing-ideas-for-your-real-estate-business.html