Everyone could use more time. Time is a resource that is most precious. In your business, how much time do you spend on activities that are necessary, yet do not generate any revenue?
There are a multitude of reasons why delegation is extremely important, especially if you are a business leader. You need to be able to focus on the activities that generate revenue and not get bogged down by those that do not. We recently discussed the 30x rule and why it is essential to be able to have others in your team take care of other aspects in your business.
A virtual assistant can be a valuable resource for you to reclaim your time and grow your business. Here are 5 tasks that you can immediately outsource to your virtual assistant:
- Emails – How much time do you spend checking your emails in the morning? Not just in the morning but throughout the day for that matter? As a realtor, we know that the volume of emails you receive each day can get overwhelming. Your virtual assistant can sift through these emails and ensure that only the most vital ones reach you whilst they take care of the rest.
- Social Media – We are sure that you are aware of how important social media can be in promoting your business. However, we know that to really make an impact takes a lot of time. Your virtual assistant could take care of all your social media accounts. Creating posts, engagement, and keeping an eye out for new opportunities can take up a lot of your time. However, a dedicated marketing virtual assistant can ensure that you don’t miss out on possible business and build your brand.
- Lead Follow-up – Studies have shown that businesses that follow up within five minutes of an inquiry usually close the deal—and those that take longer show lower conversion rates. This is why lead follow-up is essential to any business, especially in real estate. With everything that you have to do, immediate follow-up may not be a possibility for you all the time. This is why a virtual assistant can be instrumental in ensuring that your lead follow-up is excellent.
- Prospecting – In order to ensure that your pipeline keeps flowing, you need to be prospecting daily. Equipped with a script of your choosing, a virtual assistant could focus on your prospecting and make sure to keep those leads coming in.
- Transaction Coordination – The process in transaction coordination can be long and tedious. A virtual assistant can coordinate the tasks needed to be completed: from contract to close, making calls and filling up the necessary paperwork.
These are just a few things that a virtual assistant can handle for you. However, the possibilities can be endless depending on what you need and how your business is set-up. A great way to figure out what else you can delegate is something called the sticky challenge. You can read about that here.
Could you use more time? What would you do with it? Reach out to us today and schedule your double your business strategy session and let’s discuss how we can get you more time and leverage!