The mortgage world is on fire right now! And we mean that in both the good and bad sense, as it’s a volatile world right now. Mortgage loan rates have been hitting incredible lows, while the prices of homes have been hitting surprising highs. Is it both a buyer’s market and a seller’s market at the same time? Madness! Wherever you’re at in this unprecedented time for the real estate market, we’re sure you could appreciate a good meme. Who doesn’t love a funny meme when you’re brain is tired of working overtime? It’s important to step away from the grind, if even for just a few minutes, and destress with a laugh. Or at least a chuckle! Here are some we thought were worth sharing…
- Did you know that non-bank lenders have been crushing it in the mortgage world since last year?
2. So much business, so little time…
3. Show this meme to your buyer who is on the fence…
4. Good luck changing his mind… because he’s right!
5. We all have our morning ritual. Some are just more intense than others.
6. Dad joke + meme format = gold.
7. Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing? Ask a successful loan officer.
8. Act fast because rate increases will creep up on you…
9. Loan officers are really in the spotlight right now, aren’t they?
10. Now is the time! Don’t miss your exit!
All Jokes Aside, Let’s Get Busy
All these jokes about professionals in the mortgage industry being busy should make you wonder; how do they keep up? Some of them barely can, and that’s why they should look into a virtual assistant. The popularity and acceptance of virtual assistants will grow over the next decade. It is estimated that, in 2020, 40% of the entire US task force were virtual professionals. Today’s use cases for these task-oriented professionals are vast. “Freelance virtual assistant services” will be one of the biggest industries in terms of employment and global revenue by the end of the decade.
So why not jump on the bandwagon and make use of a virtual professional yourself? If you’re feeling the pressure of a growing workload, take a moment to evaluate what is taking up so much of your time. We guarantee there are things you could be delegating to a trusted outside professional so that you’re free to focus on the things you’re really passionate about. So now that you’ve giggled off some nerves, follow the link and see how we can help you make the most of this opportunistic time.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on your employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide