Did you know that 61% of people stop buying from a business after a bad customer service experience?
Ensuring client satisfaction can be difficult, especially in real estate.
One of the best ways to make sure your clients have the best experience possible is to hire a remote assistant to manage a customer relationship management system such as SAP CRM.
What is CRM?
CRM is an acronym for Customer Relationship Management.
CRMs allow organizations to automate activities involving customers, such as marketing, customer service, and sales. More advanced CRM software will also offer the ability to do customer analytics, collaboration, and more.
The main purpose of CRM software is to enable companies to have better relationships with not only customers but colleagues and suppliers as well. CRMs help businesses gain loyalty, customers, and revenue.
SAP CRM Software
SAP CRM is a Customer Relationship Management tool provided by SAP that can be used for a variety of business processes such as:
- Implementing customized business processes.
- Supporting all customer-focused areas of business, including marketing, sales, and service.
- Allowing your company to analyze key factors and incorporate the data into operations and decision-making.
SAP CRM automates marketing strategies, executing campaigns, and measuring marketing tactics.
SAP CRM provides a variety of key marketing functions:
- Marketing Planning
- Market Analytics
- Campaign Management
- Lead Management
- Customer Segmentation
SAP CRM provides flexibility with when and where customer contact and communication can be handled in order for your sales team to work efficiently and effectively.
Companies may choose any number of the SAP CRM implementations available. These implementations include Telesales, Enterprise Sales, E-Selling, and Field Sales.
The sales functions provided by SAP CRM include:
- Order Management, Contracts, and Quotations
- Activity Management
- Account and Contact Management
- Commissions and Incentives
- Sales Planning and Analytics
- Opportunity Management and Pipeline Analysis
SAP SRM service is involved in processing service orders from initial inquiry to billing. It provides companies with the ability to create and process quotes, make service orders, and assign field service representatives.
SAP CRM provides the following service functions:
- Service Management and Contract Administration
- Complaint Management
- Workflow and Escalation Management
- Case Management
- Workforce Management
- Service Planning and Analytics
SAP CRM channels provide your company a user-friendly interface to implement the use of various communication channels such as the internet, phone, and so on.
The channels functions provided by SAP CRM are:
- Back Office Channel
- Field Service or Offline User
- Web-Channel Management
- Channel Analytics
- Customer Interaction Center
- Partner Channel Management
CRM in Real Estate
SAP CRM has a variety of real estate applications.
CRM allows real estate agents to:
- Create email drip or social media campaigns and analyze their results.
- Upload contracts and manage transaction deadlines.
- Find and research properties on the go.
- Keep track of and communicate with potential, current, and previous clients whenever and wherever is necessary.
Real estate agents can also benefit from SAP Cloud for Real Estate to optimize real estate portfolios and have an easier experience navigating building data.
Hiring a Remote Assistant
CRM can be a highly beneficial tool to use in real estate, but only if you have someone in charge of it. CRM systems need administrators for the CRM to remain accurate and updated.
Real estate virtual assistants are ideal for this.
Virtual assistants are a better option than in-house ones because they are generally only paid for the work they actually do and cover their own office space expenses. They also require less training because their job is to do specific tasks in which they already have experience.
Virtual assistants can handle the activities that do not need to occur in-house, leaving in-person employees to focus on more essential tasks.
Remote CRM specialists can handle a variety of routine tasks, including:
- Organizing client information.
- Researching available properties’ pricing, potential, and property establishments.
- Bookkeeping and financial analysis.
- Scheduling appointments and managing your business calendar.
Hire A Virtual Assistant For Your CRM Needs Today
If you plan to buy SAP CRM software, do not let the investment go to waste.
Hiring a virtual assistant to handle your CRM will increase your profit and client satisfaction rating. Doing so will also provide you more time to focus on the more essential aspects of your real estate business.
If you are interested in hiring a virtual assistant, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide