Leaders and managers are overwhelmed by the current state of the economy. With the world seemingly at a standstill, how much has your employee morale and productivity shifted over the last two months? Find out how leaders are supporting their employees and boosting productivity.
From the Pacific to the Atlantic, we share leading business & HR best practices that all small and medium-sized companies in the US and Canada need to do now. If you need help or want to explore some ideas, book a Schedule a free Thrive Strategy Call today.
Free Thrive Guide + Strategy Consultation
In this special webinar, we are joined by:
Todd Cohn, Founder & Principal at Fidelio Business Advisors, a leading independent Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) consulting firm in the DC area.
In this crisis, PEOs have adapted. HR professionals are supporting employees with a completely new level of service.
To promote safety, Todd is preparing a special “Employee Return to Work Toolkit” to distribute — which includes basic safety measures, wipes, masks, and will also include a COVID-19 at-home test kit as soon as available. As a leader, “you have the ability to provide something to your employees that they can’t provide or get for their own.”
Barron suggests to amplify communication and build a plan — you may have the best sanitation crew and the best chemicals to sanitize, but you need to truly be a leader with a plan. Leaders are honest enough to tell the organization what we’re going to do. Communicate and mass-disseminate a new path to your company.
As an employer planning on bringing back employees in May or June, what can we do now to prepare?
- Perhaps disposable desk pads
Perhaps a new office environment with everything 6 feet apart and new desk configurations.
- Take this time and consider redoing your office layout / solutions with what you got and look at short, mid and longterm solutions to carry us through
- Don’t expect a vaccine to handle the pandemic. It’s scientifically and mathematically impossible to eradicate ASAP, as indicated through computations on productions vs. availability and application.
Assuming this is the new normal (distancing, new hygiene, etc.)—what are the long term effects of this, and how do we survive?
Take this time to run your business to a litmus test — any dollar should be strategized and properly used. SimplicityHR has a great COVID-19 resource. Also, check out MyOutDesk’s COVID-19 guides & free strategy consultation.
Take a deep breath — and use this opportunity to not shrink, but to GROW! We’re going get through this. The smart people will use this opportunity to use their skills to solve problems. Think about “what you can do” to figure out practical ways to instill confidence in your clients and employees.
Look at this as a hiccup—many businesses still have the long-term goal in mind. Stay focused! Be something for someone, instead of being everything for everyone. People in your life, and your people outside your family. Maintain your relationships with them!
Survive and Thrive
We are here only for your success. That’s why we are offering zero-obligation strategy calls with free access to our guides and books.
Schedule your free business strategy call today. We’ll map out a plan for attaining:
- The CEO Mindset. Lead by example, double down, and gain market share.
- Refreshed value. Understand what people want and need now, and how your business can respond to these demands.
- Becoming an exceptional force – all while reducing operational costs. Reduce operational costs with virtual assistants, a forgivable expense through the SBA. Restructure to a remote workspace and create new plans with a CEO’s mindset.
MyOutDesk brings you 13 years of recession-tackling knowledge. We are committed to supporting your continued drive to champion a thriving business and support your local community during the COVID-19 health crisis. Schedule a free strategy call today.