It is a well-known fact that the Real Estate Industry sees a dip in business during the holidays. With school out and people preparing for the season’s festivities not very many people are looking to strike huge business deals and such. Despite that fact there are many ways to keep your business going. If you are one of those people who would actually like to enjoy your holidays then this is the perfect time to delegate holiday related tasks to your Real Estate Virtual Assistant.
- Send Out Holiday Greetings- This is a great time to send a personalized greeting to our past, current and/or potential clients. Whether it is a gift basket, some homemade treats, a postcard or even an email, use this as an opportunity to really ingrain how much you care and how much you appreciate your contacts. Include specific details to show them that you pay attention and they are important to you. For example “How is your son John doing? Last time we spoke, you told me was preparing for a semester abroad, how did that go?”
- Offer Special Holiday Deals- Who doesn’t love a good deal? The right offer just might pique someone’s interest enough to take time from the holiday hubbub to make a deal. Whether its freebies or rebates, offering an awesome deal can definitely be a great way to try and bring in some business.
- Make Follow-up Phone Calls- Prospecting during the holidays may not be met with the most enthusiasm. So instead use this time to call your past clients. Greet them and ask them how they are doing, also remind them to keep you in mind if any of their friends or family mentions needing a service that you provide during one of their holiday parties. Keep the call quick and simple but sincere.
- Get Ready for After the Holidays- Use the lull to zoom in on concerns that normally get set aside when business is in full swing. Update office systems, clean-up your database, or outline an action plan. Take advantage of the downtime by getting things ready for the upcoming year.
- Gather New Information- During this time of the year there are many conferences that are going on all over the country, do some research and see what would benefit you and your business, you may even get a vacation out of it, bring your family along! If you can’t travel, then pick-up a book or 2 related to your industry and brush-up on ideas and methods you have been wanting to look into. Read more