The first step to working your database is making sure you have one. Start with your sphere of infuence, and build out from there. Five places to find sphere contacts are cell phone contact, social media, email account, LinkedIn, list of vendors and businesses that you have used.
Your website is up and running, you’ve worked out a great design and you have filled-it with great content. So how do you get more traffic? When 59% of homebuyers begin their home searches online and 95% of buyers use the internet, you want to be sure that when someone is looking in your area, they find your website. You could say, now more than ever, your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important. We’ve discussed building a winning real estate website before. (See: http://www.myoutdesk.com/tips-for-a-winning-real-estate-website/). Now, let’s talk about getting traffic to that amazing website.
Gaining traffic is a full time effort. Hiring a real estate virtual assistant to manage your website and dedicate time to gaining traffic may be a great first step. While your input and overall approval for anything and everything you publish online will be essential, it can be a great resource to have someone fully dedicated to bolstering your online presence and reach.
So how do you get more traffic? Here are some tips to help you optimize your real estate website.
Make your real estate business plan a game worth playing with Danny Griffin, the Founder of the Realty Classroom. In this special webinar, he shares three essential strategic plans for success, and helps you develop a solid framework for real estate with proven Marketing, Follow-Up, and Measurement Plans.
Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today and find our how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can support you to boost your business.
Your marketing plan can be as simple or as complicated as you wish in terms of how you get your leads, what platforms you use. It can be as simple as increasing and counting your daily personal interactions. Finding a way to bring-up real estate and handing out your business card is a good start. However, online marketing should be a part of your integral plan. You can begin with a simple website that has your information, and develop a strategy to bring leads to your site.
One of the channels you should also consider is social media, such as Facebook. Through the years, this social media platform has evolved and can be leveraged to extend your reach for a small amount. Posting ads, hold events and reaching your target audience has been made easier trough Facebook, not to mention measurement tools available within the platform that help you determine what content is worth pushing. Your marketing plan is what you use to glean your “raw materials”, which are your leads and the sources can be infinite if you strategically map out how and where to get them.
After you’ve gathered your leads through your marketing activities, you now need a plan on how to reach out and create your follow-up plan. One phone call is not enough. We all know that in nurturing your leads, consistency is key. You need to figure out what your strategy will be in order to create a solid follow-up plan that will convert your leads into clients. There are multiple ways you can reach out to your pool of leads; initially what is important is just going out there and doing it.
You want to avoid missed opportunities. Send emails, text messages and reach out via Social Media. This way, you do not only build relationships but you also open the door to referrals. Inside sales agents can play a pivotal role in this process. Having people consistently following-up and reaching out to your leads is extremely valuable. It does not take a lot of people but it takes people who will do a lot of the right things. A prospecting real estate virtual assistant is one great option for less upkeep and optimum results.
Finally, a must have is a strategic measurement plan. In many real estate businesses, this is where we fall short. Essentially, you need to know how your efforts have translated financially. You need to be able to gauge what is working and what needs improvement. A great way to get started is to always ensure that you have an end of year income statement.
Danny suggests that regardless of the size of your business, invest in hiring a professional bookkeeping agency, also hire a CPA to give you tax advice. This is probably the most important money you will ever spend. Once everything is accounted for, you will be able to measure the effectiveness of your other strategies and tweak what needs tweaking. The better your strategies are, the more effective your systems become, the easier it is to build your overall strategic management plan.
Find out what a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you implement your strategic plans and boost your bottom line. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today and find our how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can support you to boost your business.
Building a winning Real Estate Team is no easy feat. Whether you are just at the cusp of putting together your team or already running one, there are many components that you need to ensure are working and organized in order to be the CEO of your business. Wall Street Journal’s #1 Real Estate Coach Bob Corcoran shares with Daniel Ramsey, Owner of MyOutDesk, the formula to creating a winning Real Estate team in the video below.
You probably know that your Real Estate Website is extremely important. A majority of home searches occur online, and by majority, we mean a whopping 94%. In fact 96% first time home buyers start their home search online. This is why it is extremely important for you to make sure that your website is maximizing all opportunities. You want to be sure that if someone visit’s your site, it makes enough of an impression for them to share their contact information and to come back.
So what makes a winning Real Estate Website? Here are some tips to make sure your website is at its best:
1. Make your content meaningful- Aside from your listings, make sure that there is valuable information in your website. You have a chance to prove your expertise in your area and community. Local content is what can set you apart from other home search sites because what you can offer is a personal touch. Produce content that highlights your area and community, talk about the best restaurants, the school districts, local museums and beloved parks and other things that are specific and unique to your area. Not only will this be a benefit to you and those perusing your site, this will definitely help bump you up in Search Engine optimization or SEO, since the new trend is all about organic content and building your audience through the quality of your content. Be an expert in your area about your community. Make your website more than an online brochure of the properties you have for sale. Give people value by telling them what you offer and why there is no better choice than you.
Marketing to a geographic farm area is more than just selling a property or two, it is establishing your reputation, building strong local relationships and taking other steps to ensure that you are go-to real estate agent. It all starts with your marketing strategy, you have to shape and adjust it according the spirit and micro culture of the people you will be working amongst.
Having a Marketing Virtual Assistant may be extremely beneficial for you to keep up on researching the local area, communicating with that area and supporting your overall implementation of the marketing strategy. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today and learn more about hiring a marketing virtual assistant!
Do these things to market in a geographic farm area
- DO reach out to the just listed and just sold properties in the area. Ask your Marketing Virtual assistant to research and find these properties and make sure they are on your mailing list as well. This is a great way to make your presence known in the community.
- DO create a newsletter and e-mail campaign of some sort for the neighborhood. Again, you can have your Marketing Virtual Assistant research contact information and email addresses to the people in your neighborhood. You can include dates for any open houses or events you may be hosting, include some community events and information to show that you are involved and that you care.
- DO brochure box flyers. Aside from your newsletter this is a great way to reach out to the neighborhood and establish your self-branding. Including some properties that you have for sale isn’t a bad idea either. All you need is a great and catchy layout design that you and your marketing virtual assistant can work on together.
- DO open houses – Lots of them. This is a great way not only to meet and interact with your neighbors, but a great jump off point to start conversations with them. This also a great way to glean email addresses and inform them that you would like to add them to your mailing list for your newsletter.
- DO put up farm signs. Put out signs that emphasize your expertise. If your Realtor Association allows it, have your marketing virtual assistant create signs that urge people who may have questions to reach out to you.
- DO special events and special “features”. Aside from open houses, you may want to look into putting up other events such as yard sales or garage sales. There is some debate regarding these kinds of events, so you have to determine if it will work for your community and the neighborhood you are working within. Use different avenues to spread the word and leverage these events to make more connections and build relationships. Also, let them know that you are willing to give out information such as a house or property that is about to be put up for sale.
- DO explore and share your neighborhood. Use your smartphone or your Go-Pro to drive around your neighborhood, Record interesting properties, parks or other cool areas that may bring interest to your community. Ask your Marketing Virtual Assistant to edit them and share them via Facebook, YouTube and even your personal blog.
Don’t do these things to market in a geographic farm area
- DON’T waste your time with community pages on Facebook- Your Facebook page and/or profile should be sufficient. However a group or community page may prove to be less beneficial than helpful. Including people on this page may deter people from receiving your newsletter or emails. Use your Facebook Page or profile instead and have your marketing virtual assistant add people as friends or ask people to “like” your page instead.
- DON’T waste money on magnets, stickers etc… Many a real estate agents can attest to this. Sending out these kinds of materials can be a drain on your time and money. Instead, stick to real estate related pieces and fliers. Postcards re a great alternative too! Have your marketing virtual assistant create lovely postcards with your contact information, if there is a holiday that month then you can use that as a theme. You can also create or find awesome infographics with great and useful information and mail those out.
- DON’T limit yourself. There are so many creative ways in which you can market yourself and your real estate business to ANY area, not just farms. You just have to keep trying different things until you find out what works best for you and the neighborhood you are working in.
A MyOutDesk Marketing Virtual Assistant can be an asset to your team whether you are marketing to a Farm Area or otherwise. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today and find out how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help support the rapid growth of your real estate team!
America is the leading country when it comes to users of Facebook. (See here).
So how do these statistics relate to the Real Estate industry? 92% of people now use the internet in their home search, relate this to Facebook user statistics and do the math. (See here).
When it comes to your marketing, Facebook can be an extremely powerful platform and definitely should not be taken lightly. When used correctly, you or your virtual assistant can leverage your Facebook account to ramp up your marketing strategy. Here are five tips on how to utilize Facebook in your Real Estate Marketing Plan:
The quality of your real estate leads is very important. However, spending a lot of money on lead sources does not guarantee a high conversion rate. A small percentage of leads will convert right away, the rest of the leads typically have a lag time to conversion. Therefore, conversion rates increase the more we connect with these leads and build relationships. This takes time and effort.
Essentially, to get your “money’s worth” you need to go that extra mile and ensure that your opportunities within your lead pool are not wasted. So how do you go about doing this? Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today and find out how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you maximize the ROI on your real estate lead investment!
4 Ways To Increase Real Estate Lead Conversion
- Determine how you want to tackle your calls and your live appointments. If you work alone, designate a specific amount of time that you want to spend making calls. Also specify what kind of calls, are they follow-up calls? Are they Cold calls? If you have a team in place, perhaps you could have someone dedicated to follow-up calls to nurture your warm leads. A Real Estate Virtual Assistant can handle your prospecting as well. Delegate these tasks; determine which ones would benefit from your personal touch as well so you can still be involved in the process.
- Be sure to pay attention to the leads that you generate from your website. According to a study by the National Association of Realtors, a majority of home buyer begin their search online. A buyer potentially spends 2-18 months searching for homes, so if someone takes the time to register on your website, be sure to give them proper attention. Reaching out to these leads sends a great message; this is a good basis to begin building a relationship with your potential prospect especially since our business is one built on relationships we make.
- Find ways to engage with your leads. Be creative and consistent, send out emails, engage with them on social media, send an occasional text message. There are so many ways you can reach out to your leads. You can actively do these yourself or have one of your team members focus on these. You virtual assistant can be in charge of engaging on social media, you can create a schedule to send out emails monthly, the possibilities are endless.
- Never ever give up on your leads, unless they tell you to go away and they truly don’t have a need for your services. Consistency is key, make yourself enough of a presence in their lives so that when the time comes that they are about to make their big decisions, they will not even think twice of approaching you.
Make sure that you have a definite and clear plan on how to execute each step mentioned above. Make sure that your team is on board and clearly understands what your goals are. By doing so, you are ensuring that you are making the most out of your leads and your ROI on them will surely elevate.
A MyOutDesk Real Estate Virtual Assistant can be a great asset on your team, whether it is prospecting tasks, social Media or administrative work, call us today for a free Double My Business Strategy Session today and find out how we can help you increase ROI on your leads!
Accountability is described in the dictionary as: the quality or state of being accountable; especially: an obligation or willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions. In this video, Jesse Garcia of Pipeline Wizard discusses business accountability with MyOutDesk’s Daniel Ramsey.
Accountability is probably one of the most important factors in running a successful business. It is not enough to have a good system or an amazing team in place. If accountability falters, then you face the possibility of missing opportunities. Whether you run your business alone or have a team behind you, you need to be sure that you re able to track all aspects of your business.
Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today and find our how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help support the rapid growth of your real estate team!
First of all determine your goals, start with big picture goals and then narrow them down into yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly and then even daily goals. Your daily goals will help you and the members of your team stay on track and setting your big picture goals will remind you of why meeting your daily targets are important. Not only will you be able to keep yourself in check, but all of the people who are part of your business will also be able to pinpoint what they need to do, you will also be able to monitor their progress and determine if anything needs immediate attention or tweaking.
Pay attention to your data. Setting up a tracking method allows you to gather data and make decisions based on what you collect. This can be crucial in your business as this is where you will be able to gauge if your goals are set properly. For example, if you have a Real Estate Virtual assistant who does your cold calls and prospecting and you need them to set 1 appointment a day, and they do not seem to be able to do so, having a functional and effective tracking system set-up will allow you to see where the problem may lie. Do you have enough leads? Are your leads current? Do you have the tools necessary to be able to reach enough people? With an accountability system in place it will be easier for you to zoom in on different aspects of your business and adjust or prioritize.
You don’t have to work on this alone, if you have a team, whether they are all in-house, virtual assistants or a mix of both, you can get their buy-in on a system that works for everyone. If each persons steps-up and commits to being accountable for their piece in the puzzle, you will have a cohesive system in place that will benefit you all. You can even go as far as hiring someone to solely focus on making sure that your tracking and accountability system works.
Having an organized, working system opens up multiple opportunities for you and your business to truly perform at the highest levels. Figure out what works for you and your business and run with it. Without a doubt, if you talk to the top performers in our industry, they will tell you that one of the keys to their success is being organized and setting up systems that help them stay on point.
A MyOutDesk Virtual assistant can definitely help you out in keeping or running a system that works for you. Make sure to schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today and find out how MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can support you to boost build an amazing team in your local market.
The holidays may seem like a challenging time for prospecting. With people busy getting ready for visitors, celebrations, going on vacations and the like. Many businesses don’t even bother with prospecting during this time. However, by halting your prospecting during this time, you may miss a lot of opportunities. Knowing that not many people reach out to prospects during this time of year, this may be your number one advantage. How many times have you called a prospect and heard that you are the nth person to give them a call? By prospecting over the holidays, it highly likely that you have less competition and will reach your contact under less harrowing conditions, they are most likely to be receptive to have a conversation with you, plus being that it is the holidays, they may be in higher spirits.
All you need is a plan of action. Figure out what you want to achieve this holiday Season and strategize based on your goal. Prioritize and zoom in on the things that seem attainable, remember some business is better than none at all. Utilize your prospecting team and your Real Estate Virtual Assistant, perhaps you could focus on nurturing your warm leads wishing them a happy holiday season. Continue to build upon that relationship that you have started.