Educating through Experiences: Real Estate Podcast (A Mate with Hans)
Attention Agents! Hans Waisfield interviews Daniel Ramsey, CEO & Founder of MyOutDesk.
MyOutDesk has helped over 5000 business owners with virtual assistants worldwide to double, triple, and 10X their businesses by focusing on the important money-making, income-producing tasks, and hiring virtual assistants to help you with the rest!
The podcast episode covers the following subjects:
- What is a virtual assistant
- What a virtual assistant does
- How a VA can help your business grow
- How to find the right VA for your business models
- And much more!!#realestate #realestatetips #realestateadvise #realestatetalks #realestateinterviews #realestatepodcast #realestateagenttips #realestateagent101 #realestatemarketing #realestateshow #miamirealestateagents #miamirealtor #miamirealestate #kellerwilliams #kellerwilliamsrealty #amatewithhans #virtualassistant #realestatecoach #podcast #realtorpodcast #sharingiscaring #realestateeducation #realestaterockstars #realestatesocialmedia #realestatemarketingtips #realestatesecrets #workfromhome #remotework #virtualassisantservices
ENVISIONING OF A NEW REALITY FOR YOUR MARKETING BUSINESS
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & marketing agencies owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide
Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VAs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”