Leaders and business owners strive to be efficient. Some do it so that they can become more successful at work and earn more money. Others want to have enough time for leisure activities and spend less hours working on tasks.
There are also people who try to be efficient in order to achieve the goals they value. For example, a person might want to be more efficient at work so that he can earn his dream vacation.
Previously, hiring a secretary was the main mode of help for executives. They typed, took notes, processed paperwork, and organized the leader’s workload.
Nowadays, there are a variety of roles and tools that can help relieve a business owner from their grunt work. It’s our belief that virtual assistants are the most efficient type of personnel to help entrepreneurs scale business, maintain low overhead, and keep up momentum.
Growing Your Business With A Virtual Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
As a real estate professional, you’re already familiar with what a transaction coordinator does, and why it’s crucial to your real estate business. Staying on top of administrative TC functions – like overseeing the escrow process — is essential to your success.
You can be more effective in real estate if you’re not bogged down by paperwork, repetitive administrative tasks and troubleshooting bureaucratic red tape delays and issues. A virtual transaction coordinator can take care of these tasks and ensure that sales paperwork and its administration run smoothly and your clients are receiving excellent customer support.
With a virtual transaction coordinator, you can become more efficient & effective in your role of selling homes – while your transaction coordinator handles all the repetitive tasks involved with closing a transaction – like gathering documents and signatures, calling clients, and stakeholders, completing paperwork, following up on contracts & requirements, and putting together a broker file for each completed transaction.
Sample tasks for your virtual transaction coordinator include:
- Goal setting – review goals and schedules to provide progress updates and help you stay on task
- Seller/Buyer prospecting and servicing – complete required paperwork, gather estimates, and help find/choose service providers
- Escrow management – open escrow and coordinate the many necessary functions of this process through closing
- Documentation management – draft routine documents (i.e. Seller’s Disclosure Packet, addendums, waivers) and review forms for accuracy, signature verification, and missing information
- Transaction and closing coordination – manage the cumbersome appraisal, title/escrow and mortgage loan processes
- Client coordination and communication – operate as a point of contact for your clients to ensure their needs are met and they receive the attention they deserve throughout the buying/selling process
- Scheduling coordination – oversee scheduling for clients, service providers, and lenders to help ensure essential tasks are being completed
- Research – perform background and inquiry tasks, as needed
- Tailored support – provide administrative support personalized to your specific requirements
In addition, MyOutDesk Virtual Assistants can also:
- File & systematize information collected for client documentation
- Input & sync data collected across multiple software systems
- Perform third-party verification procedures for loan-level data
- Coordinate personal & administrative tasks
- Manage calendar & appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Complete orders & fulfillment
- Solicit & nurture 5-star client reviews
- Process client documents & follow-up accordingly for incomplete information
- Assemble agent audit reports
- Compile, format, and summarize information for documents and presentations
- Coordinate website & account configuration necessary for loan processing
- Team task management
…and so much more.
To start the process of getting your own Virtual Loan Processor Assistant, click here to schedule a call now!
ENVISIONING OF A NEW REALITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment cost
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide
Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Pioneers of virtual assistant services, our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VAs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”