There’s a new kid on the block. The virtual office assistant, that is. Talk about the future of business! It’s like having your own personal secretary to meet your every need and keep you from being bogged down in all those tedious little tasks that eat up the working day.
Of course, back in the 1970s and early 1980s, there were secretaries, but they were expensive in terms of the overheads and salaries, and they were limited to the more salaried roles. The virtual assistant is a whole different ball game: one person can be available to you anywhere you are – online or offline – answering questions via email, voice mail, or chat.
Reasons growing companies hire a reliable virtual office assistant:
1. There’s no need to book in for meetings or to travel to different offices. Everything is done through your email or online.
2. You don’t have to deal with overhead (meaning the cost of staff salaries, office space, benefits, travel, expenses, and so on).
3. Everyone does everything: You focus on the executive thought leadership, while the assistants handle the legwork of HR, customer support, bookkeeping, sales, analysis, and so on.
The benefits of a virtual office assistant are many:
- It’s easy to get help with any type of job, whether it’s decluttering your office or ordering a dozen roses for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day.
- You can get help with projects outside your area of expertise – research into new product design or office supplies for example.
- The quality of the service is excellent. Add that to the fact that it could be a combination of people working together in one office or a whole team working from anywhere you like
- It’s easy to manage and you can share accounts with other members of your business.
- You don’t have to pay for someone to come into the office and do your filing. You can do it from home, or on your laptop while you are traveling, or even at bedtime using voice-activated technology that allows you to dictate notes right into your files without being distracted by someone talking at you.
- It’s economical. Because of the way virtual assistants are paid, you will have just a fraction of the cost of employing someone full-time.
There are a number of companies now offering virtual office assistant services. They market themselves as being in the new economy and offer everything from a personal assistant to web design, travel arrangements, and bookkeeping.
Virtual Office Assistant Recruitment & Providers:
Virtual assistant service companies promote themselves as being simple, smart, and easy to use — and they really are (they recruit for you!)! MyOutDesk is rated #1 in the industry by TechRadar, and they serve clients from Fortune 500, Inc. 5000, and Real Trends top 100 teams.
Also on the rise e-commerce websites provide virtual assistants services to assist with customer service and help with websites. Competitive companies taking the most market share within their niches are now using virtual assistants to answer emails, respond to inquiries, and run social media campaigns.
Virtual Assistants do not need to be in the same city as the employer. There are numerous virtual assistant or VA firms that specialize in a variety of tasks. In this way the employer does not need to provide office space or capital equipment and the employee can perform work at home at the client’s discretion.
Tasks for Virtual Office Assistants:
These are the typical tasks that CEOs and entrepreneurs assign for assistance:
- Project & Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Social Media Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Online Marketing
- Business Development
- Writing & Editing Services
Virtual office assistants — from the company’s perspective, there are several advantages. The first is that it frees up the traditional office space. This means that space can be used for more productive activities and reducing operational costs. Many companies find that virtual assistants work even better from home; working hours can be flexible, and you can use them at night or on weekends too.
Process to find and hire a virtual office assistant:
Have you tried this ultimate solution?
When you book a Double Your Business Strategy Consultation with MyOutDesk, you’ll sit down with a business consultant to form a strategic plan that’s specific to your business needs. My Forbes 500, Inc 5000, and ranked RealTrends clients have seen their continued success with this solution.
It’s time to get more efficient -AND- lower operational costs. Hire a virtual assistant to boost your admin, marketing, and project coordination job.
This way, your employees can dedicate themselves to the more important, dollar-productive jobs (a.k.a. making the sale!). Focus on the bigger picture — you can close more deals + get more organized + grow your business.
An experienced virtual assistant will support your operational needs (at up to 70% less than traditional employment costs). What’s more, is virtual assistant talent can become a long-term asset and growth catalyst for your company.
Focus on your growth & scale your operations
ENVISIONING OF A NEW REALITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide
Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VAs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”