While time is often the leading factor in how long it takes an entrepreneur to grow their business, it is also the biggest hurdle for most of them. Virtual assistants are helping to eliminate that hurdle.
What Effective Social Media Marketing Looks Like:
The following five tips will help your business grow with each passing day
1. Social media is one of the most instant, inexpensive ways to create awareness and build a presence for your company or brand on the web. There are some very basic tools to help you manage and gain an audience, in addition to some free tools that can help you create a stronger presence for your brand or business on key platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
2. The most active markets on social media are the ones that get the most engagement. Be sure to maintain a balance between engagement levels and budgeting for social media, but don’t fall into a trap of being bored when you only have 10 direct messages per day to respond to instead of 20. It’s wise to engage with your followers but also aim for some consistency, so be sure that you are always posting new content and increasing your interactions on a regular basis.
3. When people find you on social media, they want to know about your business, but they also want to know the human behind the business. Your social media presents a unique opportunity to showcase your personality. You are free to show yourself as a corporate executive, an individual contributor, or anything in between. By doing this you will create trust among your clients, customers, and employees.
4. It can take time to get noticed on social media, so patience is often a virtue when it comes to online marketing success. It’s important to stay consistent and remember that consistency is the key to your brand growth on social media. Even if you’re not getting the online traffic or interactions that you expected, keep up the good work. You may find that those quiet days are laying the groundwork for some much-needed breakthroughs down the road.
5. Virtual assistants (VA) are available to take on the time-consuming, focused, operational social media marketing tasks that might be getting in your way. The more time you have to spend on the things that matter most to growing your business, the more likely you are to see positive results.
What can a MyOutDesk VA do?
- Social media management
- Perform research on current benchmark trends
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts
—All while saving you 70% of the traditional costs of a Social Media Manager.
As a business owner, it’s nearly impossible to run all of your social media accounts effectively. You will miss opportunities, there just is not enough time in the day! Having a social media manager on your team is an essential aspect of small businesses today. There is no better way to connect with your audience than social media.
What a productive marketing team in 2022 looks like
Don’t box yourself! Outsourcing opens up your world to the talent that’s more affordable and probably more fit with your needed skill sets, saving you tens of thousands from additional office space, and other significant expenses related to in-house hires.
“Outsourcing makes the hustle better — because you’re not burdened with many/growing expenses that you’ll need to figure out how to cover and hit profit”
Focus on your growth & scale your operations
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place. MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Claim a free business strategy consult
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on the employment cost
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide