To begin, the hospitality industry especially at this age has had its ups and downs. In order to maintain a thriving business, you must always be on your toes in terms of personnel management, bookings, budgeting, etc. This is keeping things simple, as we see it.
Why Virtual Assistants? Why property managers should get leverage this in their business? Daniel Ramsey, CEO of MyOutDesk, tells his experience with running a business and how the moment he brought on virtual assistants, his business and life changed for the best.
This is the podcast for anyone and everyone in the hospitality industry that loves what they do and wants to grow, learn, and experience all the cool things the world of hotels, restaurants, vacation rentals and travel have to offer! Hear about special topics in the hospitality industry!
It is safe to say that a successful business relies on the cooperation of its employees. Without them, there would be no one to receive clients and serve meals at their tables. This means that you must always keep an eye out for people who are interested in your services.
There are a lot of people out there who can help you with your business. The trick is to know where they are and how to find them.
With remote workers in the hospitality industry, as a business owner, the benefit of hiring remotely rather than locally can be seen as an opportunity for businesses to get more workers and hire people outside of their local area. It is without a doubt that this new type of employment relationship is transformative for employers, employees, and society as a whole.
- For all tasks that do not require to be completed on-location, virtual assistants can complete these tasks and lower overhead costs at the same time.
- The fact of the matter is that by utilizing remote workers, an employer can provide jobs to people who would otherwise not be able to work at all. For example, elderly people and those with disabilities or illnesses.
- It is also worth mentioning that remote working helps to ease the pressure on public transportation and the roads during peak hours. This will help people get to work quicker, allowing them more time with their families. Surely this is a good thing?
- Remote working will help to eliminate stress and fatigue among office workers. This is because they are not physically required to commute long distances between home and office, which in turn helps them be more productive at work.
- If we consider the impact of remote working on society, we are bound to discover some positive effects. For example, senior citizens will be able to keep their job for longer while still retaining a good work-life balance.
Over the next 20 years, we will see a steady increase in remote workers for the hospitality industry.
There’s a place for growth in our changing hospitality industry, and there’s also a place for real, talented remote staffing – and VA providers such as MyOutDesk virtual assistants are the top-tier solution for your high-tech admin, help desk, recruitment, customer service roles for a fraction of what your business would pay locally.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide