Work relentlessly to deliver complete customer satisfaction and strive towards constant improvement of your methods & procedures: those are only a couple of the many secrets to exceeding your client expectations – part of an extraordinary interview MyOutDesk founder & CEO Daniel Ramsey just completed on the aptly titled “Exceeding Expectations” podcast!
Back in 2008, Daniel was inspired by his own time-management struggles to find a better way to help agents leverage their time & energy, and created MyOutDesk to provide a trusted, reliable solution to the office administration, marketing & prospecting tasks that every agent has – but most lack time to focus on. We’ve served over7500 clients. In this interview, Daniel will take you behind the scenes to explore the challenges & victories involved with providing the highest quality customer experience in the virtual assistant industry!
Please find out how a MyOutDesk Virtual assistant can bring you the leverage you need to work ON your business instead of IN it. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today!
Daniel is a guest on the Exceeding Expectations podcast with Tony Winyard. Tony spent 15 years as a club DJ working at iconic venues in London, around the UK, and abroad, including Holland, France, Norway, Japan, Hong Kong, and Italy. In addition, he has performed as the DJ at prestigious wedding venues, including Claridge’s, The Savoy, Grosvenor House, Emirates Stadium, Highclere Castle, and many places overseas.
“Either you have an assistant, or you are the assistant. It’s your choice.” – Daniel Ramsey
Tony has spoken to millions as a radio presenter and DJ worldwide, including interviewing celebrities such as Jon Bon Jovi, Dionne Warwick, and many more. He also speaks at events helping audiences with a talk about improving their income. He has undertaken considerable training in professional speaking, improvisation and stand-up comedy, MCing and DJing, and continues to develop his knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis. He is also a member of the Professional Speaking Association and Toastmasters International (the public speaking organization). Over the last few years, he has been speaking at many events and conferences.
In this episode, Daniel will discuss:
- How clients grew their real estate businesses with the help of virtual assistants
- How Daniel began exploring the larger role of business process & systems outsourcing and key growth stages in real estate led to the development of the “7 Figure Business Roadmap” and the publication of his best-selling book, “Scaling Your Business With Virtual Professionals.”
- How to create a 7 Figure Business, Double my Business & 7 Figure Roadmap.
- Hiring Virtual Assistants, Executive Assistant, Outsourcing, Virtual Teams.
- Onboarding a Virtual Assistant and making it work.
- The book “Scaling Your Business with Virtual Professionals.”
- Time Freedom for Entrepreneurs & Compound Leverage.
- How to Benefit from, Manage, Motivate: Virtual Professionals, Virtual Teams, geographically dispersed team, distributed team, or remote team.
- What is a blended model with a Virtual Assistant?
- What is “Time Freedom,” and how can they repurchase your time?
- What is a Virtual Professional & how can they help you scale your business?
- What is the principle of “Compound Leverage”?
- How does an Entrepreneur Scale a Business?
Each episode of Exceeding Expectations features an interview with a person that loves their work and tries to exceed the expectations of their clients far. This results in a win-win situation for the person doing the work and for the client. The client is delighted that they received more than expected, which often leads to them writing fabulous testimonials and passing on more referrals to their friends and business associates. It also results in the work being more enjoyable.
That is the show’s aim – to inspire listeners to come up with ways to over-deliver to their clients; to create things that aren’t typically being done by most in their industry. The episodes feature people in many different industries that will give you ideas for tweaking things to use for your business. To provide you with something very unique in your industry. Obviously, not all the ideas will work for you, but some will, and some will require a little creative thinking to get them to fit your clients
Be sure to catch the entire podcast, and don’t forget to schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session.