“Outsourcing is the latest buzzword in real estate. Real estate businesses have latched on to the outsourcing trend, seeing the benefits it has afforded organisations worldwide and how it allows them to be competitive in today’s economic landscape.” -Rockend, 5 reasons why real estate agencies outsource
Virtual assistants provide a vast array of services to businesses and solopreneurs. These professionals deliver a wide range of skills, training & education to serve their clients. Real estate is the latest of many industries embracing virtual assistant services – a rapid scalability & cost-savings is a great combination for today’s agile & nimble real estate organization.
Most real estate agents & brokers are already familiar with the role of virtual assistants in prospecting & administrative work – but there’s another pivotal role that virtual assistants can assist with, which is serving as a virtual real estate transaction coordinator. Hire one today by scheduling your Double My Business Strategy Session.
Growing Your Business With A Virtual Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
As a real estate professional, you’re already familiar with what a transaction coordinator does, and why it’s crucial to your real estate business. Staying on top of administrative TC functions – like overseeing the escrow process — is essential to your success.
You can be more effective in real estate if you’re not bogged down by paperwork, repetitive administrative tasks and troubleshooting bureaucratic red tape delays and issues. A virtual transaction coordinator can take care of these tasks and ensure that sales paperwork and its administration run smoothly and your clients are receiving excellent customer support.
With a virtual transaction coordinator, you can become more efficient & effective in your role of selling homes – while your transaction coordinator handles all the repetitive tasks involved with closing a transaction – like gathering documents and signatures, calling clients &stakeholders, completing paperwork, following up on contracts & requirements, and putting together a broker file for each completed transaction.
Sample tasks for your virtual transaction coordinator include:
- Goal setting – review goals and schedules to provide progress updates and help you stay on task
- Seller/Buyer prospecting and servicing – complete required paperwork, gather estimates, and help find/choose service providers
- Escrow management – open escrow and coordinate the many necessary functions of this process through closing
- Documentation management – draft routine documents (i.e. Seller’s Disclosure Packet, addendums, waivers) and review forms for accuracy, signature verification, and missing information
- Transaction and closing coordination – manage the cumbersome appraisal, title/escrow and mortgage loan processes
- Client coordination and communication – operate as a point of contact for your clients to ensure their needs are met and they receive the attention they deserve throughout the buying/selling process
- Scheduling coordination – oversee scheduling for clients, service providers, and lenders to help ensure essential tasks are being completed
- Research – perform background and inquiry tasks, as needed
- Tailored support – provide administrative support personalized to your specific requirements
Imagine what more you can accomplish if you have a skilled transaction coordination professional handling these jobs and ensuring that the sales you’re making are being managed effortlessly and efficiently. Free up your valuable time and build your growth stack with proven growth hacks that start with the use of virtual assistant services. You’ll soon be delivering on a more ambitious business Outcome Statement that you can make a reality.
Why Hire A Virtual Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
To understand what a virtual transaction coordinator brings to the table versus an in-house employee, consider just two of the many benefits of outsourcing this role.
- Larger Available Talent Pool: Hiring an experienced transaction coordinator that understands their role, their tasks, and the real estate industry is key to a successful real estate operation. Overcome geographical limitations with a wider virtual talent pool.
- Economic Advantages: Virtual assistants enjoy more freedom in the performance of their jobs. This typically makes their wages more competitive than those of traditional in-person support. Choosing from a wide range of geographical regions also enables you to select a transaction coordinator that lives somewhere with a lower cost of living, thereby allowing them to work for a lower rate than the transaction coordinators in your area. You also save on employment costs, operating expenses, overhead and recruiting outlays.
Where To Find A Real Estate Virtual Transaction Coordinator
Quit chasing paperwork and focus on selling with a MyOutDesk virtual transaction coordinator. We deliver the business leverage you need to scale your real estate business for a fraction of the cost of full-time staff.
Want to learn more? Schedule a free Double Your Business Strategy Session now for a better understanding of how our virtual assistant services can save you up to 60% over traditional employment options. Don’t miss out on the benefits of contracting with a virtual transaction coordinator to maximize production while minimizing expenses and overhead. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today to get started.