Stress plays a significant factor in every entrepreneur’s path as you scale your business. The ultimate goal is to reach a point where you can eliminate excess stress, allowing you to follow your passion and enjoy the fulfillment of creating your dream job. Launching a new business venture takes many sacrifices, but now is the time to take back your life by removing a portion of your workload with a virtual assistant.
Work-Related Stress When You’re the Boss
Most new entrepreneurs can attest that working 10-12 hours a day, 6 to 7 days a week, is an integral part of what it takes to get a business off the ground and running. They can also agree that keeping up with that work routine won’t last long before absolute burnout occurs. According to a recent survey:
- 83% of US workers suffer from work-related stress, with 25% saying their job is the number one stressor in their lives.
- 76% of US workers report that workplace stress affects their personal relationships.
- The main causes of workplace stress are workload (39% of workers), interpersonal issues (31%), juggling work and personal life (19%), and job security (6%).
Managing Your Stress as a Small to Medium Size Business Owner
Creating your own business can be one of the most rewarding personal achievements, but it will most likely be one of the most stressful undertakings in your life. As the owner and founder of your company, all responsibilities, big and small, fall onto your plate. Managing your stress level will require a conscious effort, but you can take a few easy steps to begin.
- Schedule a consultation with MyOutDesk- Hiring a virtual assistant will cost 70% less than an in-house employee. And you will be amazed how quickly you will see results- your daily to-do list will be complete allowing you to focus on your health, well-being, and growing your business.
- Create a scheduled workout routine- If you plan your workout for the same time every day, it becomes routine, and you are less likely to skip it.
- Choose Healthier Snacks- Snacking is a great way to fuel your body, but make sure you choose the correct snacks. Raw Nuts are an excellent source of protein for energy paired with string cheese. Almond butter with apple slices is another excellent option when you are looking for a sweet boost.
- Water- Avoid caffeine overload by keeping water at your desk. You will be amazed how much water you end up drinking throughout the day. The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine determined that an adequate daily fluid intake is about 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men and about 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women
- Sleep- Getting plenty of rest is imperative to good health. National Sleep Foundation guidelines advise that healthy adults need between 7 and 9 hours of sleep per night.
More Free Time Equals Less Stress
MyOutDesk can offer you more time by eliminating some daily workloads that cause stress. Working towards the cycle of work-life balance isn’t always easy, but once you make the change and create the routine, you will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Let MyOutDesk enable you to create your desired work-life balance while reaching your career goals.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide