The world is transitioning to remote work at an all-time record.
Hosts of the Morning Blend show in Las Vegas and Tuscon featured MyOutDesk for an EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with CEO Daniel Ramsey to help businesses, managers, employees, entrepreneurs to manage this time where everybody is going remote.
Learn how to stay ahead of your competition & actually gain market share.
Schedule a free, personal Go Remote Strategy Session – and you’ll also receive our complete collection of business survival guides!
How to best transition to a remote workforce and find talent using the CEO mindset
Tune in to understand how MyOutDesk has helped businesses scale and grow with Virtual Professionals primarily in sales, marketing, and operations for over 13 years and 5,000 clients.
MyOutDesk brings & fosters:
- Talented workers from around the world who help U.S. & Canadian businesses in the US attain real leverage.
- The proven benefits of remote work: improved productivity & employee happiness
- Tips and advice on promoting an effective workplace.
- Thriving and staying productive with the CEO Mindset. It’s our civic duty to stay productive at this time to add value to people and businesses.
- Virtual staffing done right—the “easy button” for talent. You tell us what you need, and we go out into the world and find folks that meet exactly those requirements. We then come back and let you interview them. Top talent for 60% less cost than a traditional administrative assistant.
Daniel also shares his new book, “Scaling Your Business with MOD Virtual Professionals: How to Drive Revenue, Save Time, and Create Your Dream Company.”
We are giving away this book for free and also a timely resource amid today’s health crisis, called the“Go Remote Fast Guide.”
MyOutDesk proudly provides free business growth business guides, books, and strategy calls. See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Access more business guides & Schedule a free consultation today!