Investors know that they need to do a great deal of diligent research if they hope to avoid buying a money pit. But who has time for all the things that go into properly vetting a potential property? It’s not just about doing your due diligence – you have to give your prospective realtor the opportunity to give you their best pitch. And then, once you find the perfect property, there are more mountains of work for you to climb. Finding an answering service for real estate investors is necessary in order for anyone interested in making money investing in real estate successfully.
Many people are not aware that this kind of service exists.
Many people are not aware that this kind of service exists. An answering service for real estate investors can do the work of an assistant or secretary for you, ensuring that you invest your time and energy into making actual money. You can pay someone to answer your messages from people who want to sell their property, or inquire about purchasing one of your properties. An answering service for real estate investors effectively finds the perfect property and even helps negotiate the best deal possible for you.
Virtual Assistants for Real Estate Investors go beyond answering services
- Setting a meeting: After reviewing your client’s request, the VA will set up a phone call or in-person meeting appointment.
- Meeting follow-up: VAs follow up with the client after the meeting to ensure their questions have been answered and that they feel comfortable proceeding with the deal.
- Document preparation: Virtual Assistants help with document preparation for titles, leases, etc. These documents are then sent to your attorney and are handled properly according to your state’s laws.
- Continuous follow-up: Follow-up every step of the way. This includes everything from making sure deadlines are met and keeping you informed about any changes that might occur during the transaction process.
- Process tracking: There are many legal documents to be filled out and filed in order to buy or sell a piece of property. Having someone who trained to know how and when to file each document can ensure that the buying and selling process runs smoothly. They can also help you decide whether all the paperwork is necessary or if you are paying for things you don’t need. After all, there’s no need to pay for services that aren’t going to benefit you in some way!
- Communication: Real estate is an industry that relies heavily on communication skills. Even if you have friends or family members who are interested in buying your property, it is still nice to have a professional involved just so everything gets done right.
Before you sign a deal on a property, it’s vital that you have all the facts in order. And that’s where an answering service for real estate investors comes into play. Potential buyers will call you with questions about the property, and your answering service will help you answer them. It’s important to make sure that you have a good working relationship with your answering service – if they don’t take the time to go over everything with you, your business can suffer.
If your real estate investments are a business in which you’re investing large amounts of money, as a veteran real estate developer/investor/broker/contractor, I recommend hiring someone who is trustworthy and reliable as an assistant. You don’t want to end up spending hours in front of your computer while someone else answers all of your questions and performs all of the tasks necessary to make certain that everything runs smoothly.
See For Yourself: A Closer Look at Virtual Assistants
The popularity and acceptance of virtual assistants will grow over the next decade. It is estimated that, in 2020, 40% of the entire US task force are virtual professionals. Today’s use cases for these task-oriented professionals are vast. “Freelance virtual assistant services” will be one of the biggest industries in terms of employment and global revenue by the end of the decade.
“Outsourcing makes the hustle better — because you’re not burdened with many/growing expenses that you’ll need to figure out how to cover and hit profit”
Focus on your growth & scale your operations
ENVISIONING OF A NEW REALITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free ‘Double Your Business’ strategy consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment cost
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide
Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VAs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”