With the year 2020 just around the corner, you can use the holidays as a time to re-evaluate your business and create effective strategies that will ensure your success in the upcoming year. In today’s highly competitive market, you need to go to the length and find ways to stand out. Your marketing needs to be fresh and up to the trend, and most importantly, it needs to be strong enough to bring you in more business continually.
Keep your marketing game strong every year with a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant! Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today to find out how.
- Keep your Website Sublime. Your website is the gateway to your business. It would help if you kept attracting new leads and building your database. According to NAR, MLS websites and apps are among the most valuable technology marketing tools that generate the highest quality leads to Real Estate businesses. So how do you ensure that your website stands out?- Use note-worthy design and layout.
– Ensure that your website is user-friendly across multiple devices.
– Make it easy to navigate.
– Use high-caliber media such as videos, photos, etc.
– Be detailed but also straightforward.
– Provide options and value for your audience.
– Pay attention to page rankings and SEO.
– Produce high-value content.
– include links to your Social Media and other pages.
- Leverage your Social Media platforms. Your social media accounts are just as important as your website. Oftentimes, this is where you make an initial impression, and this is where people decide to visit your website or not. If your website is the gateway, your Social Media is the map that points people towards it. Here are some tips on how to leverage your Social media accounts.- Make it easy for people to find you.
– Engage in Facebook groups using your business page.
– Be consistent with your branding.
– Use your connections.
– Ask for help from your sphere of Influence.
– Listen to and engage with your audience.We should also discuss what platforms you use and how much effort you put into each one. For example, just because Instagram is hugely popular, it does not mean that it deserves more of your attention. According to statistics, 75% of its users are teenagers to young adults ranging from 16 to 24 years old. Obviously, this is not your target demographic. Should you still utilize Instagram? Definitely! However, make sure that your efforts aren’t focused on platforms with lower numbers of your target audience. Pay attention to user statistics and spend more time on those that cater to your target demographic.
- Find a way to utilize or introduce Videos. Video content has been increasing in popularity over the past few years, and yet many real estate professionals ignore the power that they can wield through them. These days, people are more likely to hit the play button on a video than read a 5-page blog piece. Beyond video tours of your latest hot listing, think of content that will be interesting and bring value to your potential clients. Keep these statistics in mind: Real estate listings with video receive 403% more inquiries than their video-less counterparts. 85% of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent that uses real estate videos for marketing. 86% of homebuyers use video to research a particular community.
- Re-vamp your landing pages. Landing pages can be so much more than simply asking for contact information. It would help if you found ways to give people a reason to fill out those contact forms. We have a full piece on creating landing pages that actually convert. The TLDR is that you can be creative and offer so much value with your landing pages and ensure that they are actually bringing in business.
- Be consistent. Your Marketing should not be an extra side-event that you get to when you can. A marketing calendar, daily task list, and strategies with goals should be implemented to ensure that your marketing efforts are paying off. That being said, who’s got time for that? If you are doing your marketing by yourself on top of everything else that needs to be done for your business, then the odds are that your marketing is not fully optimized, and you are missing opportunities. Consider finding a dedicated team member who can focus on your marketing efforts so you can leverage the benefits and take care of what you do best, building relationships with the contacts you glean from your marketing and closing deals.
Your marketing strategy for 2020 does not require you to become some web savant; all you need is a good game plan and a team to execute it. So book your Double My Business Strategy Session with us today and talk to one of our specialists to find out how our talented Virtual Assistants can help you implement winning strategies to boost your business in 2020 and beyond.