Instagram can be used to your advantage when it comes to marketing your business. If you land the right followers, there’s a better chance that you will sell more products with less time and effort. In this article, we share with you some of the best ways to use Instagram for highlighting your business products and services.
Best ways to use IG for highlighting your business products and services
Post pictures of your products
Instagram is not just about pictures; it can also be used for selling products. Posting pictures of your products does not cost you a lot. In fact, there are many brands that sell their products on Instagram just like this. This method is very cheap and can help you connect with a large number of people.
Use hashtags and popular hashtags
Linking your Instagram account to popular hashtags and using them will help you reach a large number of people. Popular hashtags are used for promoting products, products, or services that are in high demand. Make sure to use short, catchy, and interesting hashtags when posting pictures of your products. Here are some to start with: #tbt #fbf #instadaily #followme #instamood #like4like #wisdomwednesdays
Short, but sweet captions
The captions you use should be short but still contain the keywords that people are looking for. It is best to use hashtags in your captions if you are trying to reach a large number of people.
Use Instagram stories
Instagram stories can be used for making announcements and introductions. You can also use them to build relationships with the people who follow your account. An effective way to do this is by asking questions or posting polls.
Promote your business on Instagram
As mentioned earlier, if you want to grow your business on Instagram; you need to be active. Use Instagram for promoting it because it has many benefits. Keep in mind that all of the benefits are only available if you are active on Instagram. So, it is important that you post pictures and videos of your products regularly.
Use Instagram for advertising
If you have a business and want to promote it on Instagram, one of the best ways is to advertise. You will not be able to do this unless you are active on Instagram and invest time into posting quality pictures or videos regularly. You can also use viral hashtags that are used by people who want to share their pictures with a large number of people; this will help you to promote your business easily.
Creating contests can help increase your sales because it gives people an opportunity to win your products or other interesting prizes. If you want your content to be successful, it is important that you make it interesting and unique.
Use location-based filters
If you want to promote your business in a unique way, using location filters is one of the best ways to do this because they help in highlighting specific locations in your picture.
Comment on other posts
Commenting on other posts is a great way to learn about new products and services that your audience may be interested in. Use these comments to amplify your brand with those who are interested in what you do. Use the hashtag of the post and reach as many people as you can with this social media strategy.
Post pictures using the special effects
Instagram allows you to add special effects to your pictures, which will help you get more attention from your followers. There are many different kinds of special effects available on the app that can help you link with your followers. There are also other ways that you can use Instagram to highlight products and services.
Don’t lift a Finger: Hire a Marketing Virtual Assistant
A great VA can also help organize a lot of the administrative tasks that come with managing a social media account. They can answer your messages, follow up on inquiries, and other general business tasks. This is a great way to free up time so you can focus on the good stuff — creating awesome content to engage your audience.
If you’re ready to take your Instagram to the next level and start getting real engagement from your audience, check out MyOutDesk today. Our professional VA’s can help increase engagement for all of your social channels — not just Instagram! So if you are ready to stop wasting time and money on poorly-managed social channels and start growing them into something special, then jump over to a free strategy consultation.
Focus on your growth & scale your operations
ENVISIONING OF A NEW REALITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free ‘Double Your Business’ strategy consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide
Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VAs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”
Here are some more tips for making the most of Instagram:
- Start by following relevant users and pages in order to increase your chances of being featured on popular feeds.
- Post consistently great content with an eye for branding consistency.
- Include links to your website so followers can find out more about them if they’re interested.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment by posting pictures with filters or sharing photos not edited to perfection.
- Follow the best accounts in your industry and use them as inspiration for your own content. Instagram is about being creative, so have fun!
- Use hashtags that are relevant to your industry or product and ask followers for help in coming up with ones that suit your work best. Also, if you’re not sure about a particular hashtag, search it on Instagram to see how many people are using it.
- Don’t immediately assume that focusing on one platform is enough to market your business. Different platforms work for different businesses and, since Instagram is growing so rapidly, it may be a good idea to start using it for marketing.
- Make sure you have all contact information clearly listed on your Instagram profile.
- Use popular hashtags and tags that are being used by other brands in your industry to gain visibility.
- When posting pictures, fill up the description with links to your website, Facebook page or any other social media account you might have. People will be more likely to check out the things you’re linking to if they understand that they’ll get something valuable from it.