Copyright © 2021 MyOutDesk, LLC
Tired of HR paperwork cluttering up your desk & adding to your workload? Who isn’t? As your business grows, your staffing needs will grow with it, which is how Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) can help. They play a pivotal role in outsourcing your HR, payroll, and other operations support tasks to help your business stay lean, nimble & competitive.
Join Joe Beers, the founder & CEO of Integrity Outsource, as he discusses the role of PEOs in today’s marketplace, along with offering insights for PEO leaders on how they can better serve their clients. Joe is currently the Arizona Leadership Council Chairman for the National Association of PEOs (NAPEO), which gives him a unique strategic insight into how PEOs can play a pivotal role in today’s fast-paced economy. If you need more help in your organization, learn how MyOutDesk can play a role in your business! Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now!
Joe Beers is a veteran and leader in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry in Arizona since 1996. Before launching Integrity Outsource, Mr. Beers served as a key executive in two other Arizona PEOs.
Joe spearheaded the only two pieces of PEO Legislation passed in Arizona history, benefitting PEOs and small business owners in Arizona. He has also been a featured speaker at industry conferences, has been a contributing author to PEO Insider Magazine, and has published numerous other articles on the PEO Industry and other business topics. His sales, marketing, organizational excellence, and growing a company are an integral part of Integrity Outsources’ success.
Mr. Beers has extensive community service involvement, including Sigma Chi International Fraternity, the Boys & Girls Clubs, Valley Leadership, and Living Streams Arcadia Church. He was appointed by the Governor of Arizona and currently serves as Vice Chairman of the Arizona State Personnel Board. In addition, he is a member of the Executive Association of Greater Phoenix (EAGP) and serves as a Mentor at Seed Spot, a social entrepreneur incubator. Mr. Beers is married and has two children.
Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now and get involved with your outsourcing strategy today!
“If you want to do a few small things right, do them yourself. If you want to do great things and make a big impact, learn to delegate.”
– John C. Maxwell
We’ve heard every reason in the book. “No one can do things better than I can.” “I can’t afford it.” “I’m not sure if I can trust anyone else.” And they go on and on and on. So the question should not be what will a Virtual Assistant cost you, but what NOT having one already is.
Work on your business, not in it, with a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant. Book a Double My Business Strategy session today to find out how.
It’s Costing You Time
Time is an asset that cannot be bought, no matter how much money you have. So let’s do a little exercise. Make a list of your daily tasks that are not really bringing your business any revenue but are necessary. Now list down how long each task takes. Add that up with all the days you work and multiply it by weeks in a month, then months in a year. How much time is that? What else could you be doing with that time? All these responsibilities within your business are eating up your precious time and taking it away from other activities that might bring revenue to your business or that will help in building it. When you realize that delegating will only help you, then you’ve taken the first crucial step.
It’s Costing You Resources
When we say resources, it’s not only about the money. Resources include YOU. Your expertise, your investment, and, again, your time (see the first point). If you are bogged down by the clerical responsibilities that need to be taken care of in your business, it means that your expertise that is needed for specific transactions or consultations is wasted. A good rule of thumb to know what to delegate is to assess what you are doing. Remember that list you made with daily tasks? How many of those will turn out the same whether you do it yourself or not? If your participation is not crucial to the task, then you can delegate it.
It costs You
Now we’re talking about the money. While adding someone to your team has obvious monetary costs, not finding someone to fill these roles can be even more costly. Is there an area within your business that you do not necessarily like doing or perhaps not even very good at? There’s no shame in this. If you are an amazing salesperson by nature, organizing data or accounting might not be your strong suit. Errors or delays in paperwork could cost you a referral or even the deal altogether! So it only makes sense to build your team with people whose strengths and expertise fill the gaps in business and make up for the areas you may lack.
Why Virtual Assistants?
You are probably wondering, why hire a Virtual Assistant then? Why not just hire someone in-house? If cost was your immediate concern, then a Virtual Assistant is exactly what you need. You save on office space, you don’t need to buy the equipment, and if you work with a company like MyOutDesk, all HR concerns are handled. Beyond the monetary cost is lower, you will also have a larger pool of talent to choose from, thus guaranteeing that you find a perfect match for you and your business.
The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. So look at it this way, if you and your team or even one other person working hard and lending their expertise to your business, what kind of effect would it have on your growth?
We once spoke to a CEO and Founder of a major Real Estate organization, and he said that his business exploded when he realized he needed to stop doing $100 an hour work because he was a $1000 an hour guy. What is your time worth? Are you ready to claim that? Book your Double My Business Strategy Session today, and let’s get you there!
Start the 2020 sales year with some real estate insider strategies from a professional who really knows: Erin McCormick-Torres, the Chief Operating Officer at Hergenrother Realty Group at Keller Williams VT. She’s at the helm of operations for the #4 top-ranked RealTrends team in America, and her organization dominates the Burlington, Vermont market with over 2,000 transactions a year.
Join us as we talk with Erin and learn exactly how to implement Erin’s successful strategies in your own operations. She has over 10 years of experience leading digital marketing teams in the food, health, and education markets as Director of Marketing & Lead Generation, with experience in both consumer & business-to-business markets. Erin is a leader who enjoys setting a strategic vision and has a passion for the Vermont way of life: mountains, scenic vistas, cheddar cheese, craft beer – and of course, amazing real estate & scenic views.
If you need more help in your organization, learn how MyOutDesk can play a role in your business! Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now!
As Chief Operating Officer for Adam Hergenrother Companies, Erin oversees the HergGroup Hub, including Listing Management, Transaction Coordination, Finance, Marketing, Client Care, and Agent Services. She also works on branding and positioning, lead generation strategies, content development, and overall marketing strategies for Adam Hergenrother Training, BlackRock Construction, Adam Hergenrother Foundation, and Keller Williams Vermont.
Outside of her COO role, Erin is also a licensed Realtor. She runs the popular Vermont blog Travel Like a Local: Vermont just published her first book and enjoyed consulting with Vermont businesses on marketing, branding, and audience acquisition strategies. She is a graduate of Middlebury College and resides in Colchester with her husband Nick and two rescue dogs. So register now, and we’ll see you on the call!
We’re giving away some beneficial resources too— our essential tasks lists, our hiring guide, and our internationally best-selling book “Scaling Your Business with MOD Virtual Professionals.” So schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now and get involved with your outsourcing strategy today!
As California’s leading local HR Services Provider, Emplicity is the simple choice for employers with up to 250 employees. Founded by Vic Tanon nearly 25 years ago, the firm has grown from a startup into a PEO powerhouse – and helped streamline the HR, compliance, payroll, workers comp, benefits, and much more for clients across the state in the process.
Join Vic Tanon as he shares insights into the long game for building a successful PEO and explains exactly where the industry is going and why so many businesses are outsourcing to Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs). PEO client growth has doubled in the last few years, and Vic will explain what’s driving this trend and how PEO organizations are capitalizing on it. Then, if you need more help in your organization, learn how MyOutDesk can play a role in your business! Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now!
Vic is more than just the founder of a successful PEO organization – he’s also a board member of NAPEO, serving to help steer the organization & support the burgeoning PEO industry.
He shares NAPEO’s vision to represent an industry-recognized as providing the best workforce solution for businesses looking to grow and thrive. NAPEO advocates for the interests of PEOs at all levels of government and provides robust member resources, vital networking and referrals, relevant and timely education, and effective public relations and marketing support.
“We owe a great deal of our success throughout the years to NAPEO members and staff who provide the legal and educational resources. Emplicity needs to take care of our clients and their employees,” Vic says, “I can’t wait to see where the next 25 years takes us.”
A big part of Vic’s role involves education & advocacy for PEO organizations, and he says, “people out there have heard the term PEO, but can’t quite articulate what we are and what we can do for them.” He’s working to change that through his role as the founder of Emplicity & his seat on the NAPEO board! So schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now and get involved with your outsourcing strategy today!
“Not everyone understands what human resources are and why they really need it,” says Lakeisha Robichaux, which is the reason she launched Chief of Minds in 2014. She combined her passion for human resources with her entrepreneurial spirit to launch a new type of HR service: an outsourcing provider that takes the burden of HR away from its clients and provides the highest quality of service possible.
In this exclusive interview, join Lakeisha Robichaux. She discusses why outsourcing is such a powerful tool for the human resources industry – and learns how secrets to building one of the top HR firms in the Louisiana area. Then, if her story inspires you, learn how outsourcing can play a role in your business by scheduling your Double My Business Strategy Session now!
Chief of Minds provides both HR and payroll services for clients and an outsourced provider that functions as a department within the company. This helps them provide high-quality service, reduced HR prices, and at the same time allows them to manage legal & regulatory changes without client involvement seamlessly. “It is more than just notifying the client,” she explains. “We are actually putting those changes in place, so the business owner doesn’t have to worry about it.
“Our unique differentiator is that we are very hands-on with our clients, and that’s what they really like about us,” Robichaux says. “We don’t see them just as a number or as an account we need to get—it’s about building a relationship and being a partner in their business.”
“We provide outsourced human resources and payroll to small and mid-sized businesses. Our services include recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, unemployment claims management, payroll management, training and development, employee handbooks, and much more.” Lakeisha explains, adding “we don’t see our clients just as a number or as an account we need to get—it’s about building a relationship and being a partner in their business.” So schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now and get involved with your outsourcing strategy today!
Absolutely Amazing! Our new book, Scaling Your Business With MOD Virtual Professionals, is now an international best-seller in 10 different categories & countries on Amazon – and it’s only been available for 2 weeks! These remarkable results are a true testimonial to the word-of-mouth recommendations we’re getting from business professionals & entrepreneurs seeking to rapidly grow their business & reduce costs in the new year! So download the FREE Kindle Unlimited version or buy the paperback for only $24.95, and make sure to leave us a 5-star review!
Whether your current business is large or small, you must understand two things before beginning to scale: where you are and where you are going. You’ll learn that and much more in Scaling Your Business With MOD Virtual Professionals:
Now A #1 International Best-Seller in the following categories!
#1 in Entrepreneurship (USA)
#1 in Outsourcing (USA)
#1 in Small Business & Entrepreneurship (USA)
#1 in Business Management & Leadership (USA)
#2 in Business & Investing (USA)
#3 in Entrepreneurship (Japan)
#5 in Small Business & Entrepreneurship (Japan)
#1 in Entrepreneurship (Canada)
#1 in Entrepreneurship (AUS)
#1 in Business Teams (AUS)
There are about 28 million businesses in the United States. According to the US Small Business Administration, all but about 20,000 of those are small businesses—that is, they have fewer than 500 employees. If you want to stand out from the pack, if you want to grow beyond that 99% of businesses ever achieve, then you need an action plan to get there. This book is that plan.
“This was a high quality read that will get you thinking differently about your business…IN A GREAT WAY! Leveraging talent is a key to scale, and when you can find creative ways of identifying those people, hiring those people, training those people, and leveraging those people properly, its a gamechanger…” – Vault Investment Properties
Download your copy of this new book and learn how to scale any business using virtual assistant knowledge & expertise effectively. This is the step-by-step handbook for the business growth you’ve been waiting for! Unfortunately, availability is limited, so don’t miss out on this brand new blockbuster how-to manual for success.
“This book is a great overview of how virtual professionals can help any business scale quickly and cost effectively… Using virtual professionals is a secret weapon that large corporations use to increase profits, and it’s now an option for every business owner.” – Kristian Peter
Your Action Plan For Growth Begins Here
- Implement The Framework: Put the Scale Framework in place in your own business to streamline operations, increase efficiency, plan your path to success and grow your business rapidly without the hassle!
- Use The Scale Accelerator: Learn how to make your business grow faster & more efficient than ever by using our proprietary Scale Accelerators, and make your growth a smooth, easy process that you can control!
- Join The Scale Community: Join other business owners, entrepreneurs, and leadership in our exclusive Scale Community, where you’ll be able to learn from & share your experiences with others in our online community.
Need The Kindle App?
Get your free Kindle Unlimited copy of Scaling Your Business With MOD Virtual Professionals now, and click here to leave your 5-star review!
Competition in today’s digital marketplace is at an all-time high – and it means investing in new tools, techniques & technologies to stay competitive. But, it also means that you need to take today’s trends & changing market when putting together a hiring structure.
If you are a business owner or decision-maker, you absolutely must stay on top of the trends and remain open to the possibility of new roles & positions in your organization – and remember: whatever role you need to fill, odds are a talented MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can fill for you. So book a Double My Business Strategy Session today to find out how!
- You might need to hire a Social Media Maven. Yes, social media is an amazing way to get your name out there for free. However, it’s free for everybody else and every other business as well. You need to stand out, and to do this, you need someone savvy on tricks and trends to help your business’s social media marketing fresh and engaging. If you already have a marketing person on your team, you may want to invest in their knowledge of the most effective strategies to ensure that your social media platforms are utilized and bringing in as much business as possible. In addition, it would help if you found someone who understands how to tell a good story and who has a good grasp of the needs of your target demographic.
- You will need to adjust hiring strategies to withstand the existing skills gap. According to experts, employers face a global skills gap estimated to cost $8.5 trillion in unrealized economic output. Therefore, many factors must be considered to find high potential candidates who are closely but exactly suited to the position you are filling. This leads us to our next point.
- It would be best if you were open to flexible options. The location has been a huge challenge for many employers and businesses. Many times, hires end up being one of convenience rather than finding the right fit. As a result, employees are constantly looking for opportunities that allow flexibility, such as remote work and the like. In fact, according to the International Workplace Group’s 2019 annual survey, 50%of employees worldwide are already working outside of the so-called mother-ship, at least 2.5 days a week. Another 80% shared if they were deciding between two new gigs, and one had more laid-back rules with being in office, they’d go for it. While this type of work environment may not be new for 2020, this may very well be the year it becomes more of a norm. This gives businesses the freedom to fill positions that do not require a physical presence in the office more easily and eliminate the geographical restrictions that prohibit them from finding the perfect match.
- Your company culture matters. In 2019, companies started putting culture first, and in 2020, they’ll only become more focused on this part of working. How come? It’s estimated 77% of people rate culture as ‘extremely important, and 64% of employees admitted they are less likely to stay at a job after a negative onboarding experience. Businesses know that a strong culture is a key to retention, so making sure the candidates being interviewed have the right skills and feel at home in the organization will be a focus for hiring managers this year.
2020 holds many fears, such as recession and the like. However hiring, hiring the right people will be essential in ensuring that your business continues to thrive regardless of the economic outlook. Outsourcing has been a viable option for years. It is even more so now that many options are available, whether you own a small homegrown business or a big multi-million dollar organization. Find out how a rock star MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can be a valuable member of your team by booking a Double My Business Strategy Session today!
Remote staffing and virtual teams have seen a dramatic rise in popularity over the past decade. Surprisingly, even during the course of the upcoming 2020 year, experts are predicting that virtual & remote staff will become far commonplace & accepted as a part of the business than in the past – especially in organizations with a lot of tasks that don’t require a physical presence in the office.
A recent study found that a company can save over $10,000 annually when it hires remote staff. Findings also said that remote or virtual staff show a higher level of productivity, greater satisfaction rate, and not to mention access to a wider global talent pool. Despite these great findings, businesses and their consequent leaders still face many challenges in managing a global, remote team.
Build your global team of superstars with MyOutDesk Virtual Assistants. Schedule A Double My Business Strategy Session today to find out how.
All in all, creating a virtual team can reap many benefits for you and your business. It can open up many doors and solve many of your pain points. However, always keep in mind that it is always a two-way street, and you must match their efforts. Different challenges will come up that you may have to deal with in ways you never thought possible. It would be best if you gave the same zeal and diligence to go with an in-house team. The circumstances will be re-framed.
MyOutDesk can help you build your dream virtual team with our talented Virtual Assistants. So book your Double My Business Strategy Session today to find out how!
When you have virtual staff, communication is crucial to your success, and the platform you use is essential to clear communication. Hiring a virtual assistant can be most beneficial for your business, but let’s be honest, for this to work, you need to have systems and processes in place to foster the arrangement. These systems and processes also need to be optimized. There are many great systems out there, ranging from free services to affordable and more high-end functions. All you need is to narrow down what fits your business.
The best part of having a VoIP system is integrating it into your other operations aside from communication with your Virtual Assistant. Over the years, we have gathered data from our clients and virtual assistants about the systems they use for communication, and we are sharing them with you.
Stay connected with a highly talented MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant. Schedule a Double My Business Strategy Session today to find out how.
VoIP transforms outgoing or incoming calls into a digital signal and sends it through the internet, converting it to a standard telephone signal to reach a non-VoIP number. Through VoIP, you can place outgoing calls or receive incoming calls directly from a computer, a VoIP phone, or a regular phone that’s hooked up to a VoIP adapter, as well as wirelessly through mobile hotspots.
Here are some of the VoIP providers we love:
- RingCentral – When your business communications are bundled, you don’t have to try and make separate products work together, and you’re not paying several vendors for a series of different services. In addition, their easy-to-use cloud-based solution is much less expensive to operate than typical on-premises phone systems. RingCentral’s features are great for any team and make collaboration streamlined and convenient.
- Grasshopper – Grasshopper’s VoIP service is great for more mobile businesses. They give you the flexibility a small business needs – call and text from anywhere with an internet connection! Get a business phone number plus all of the features of a robust phone system without the expense of additional devices. That way, your personal number stays private, and you always know when business is calling.
- Nextiva – Nextiva offers affordable VoIP services, great for communication with your Virtual Assistant. The Nextiva App gives you the power to collaborate and manage with the same versatility as your desk phone. Nextiva also offers a single powerful platform with phone, email, chat, and SMS that captures and analyzes all data for every interaction.
Free (with subscription options for more features.)
- Skype – Skype is a telecommunications application specializing in providing video chat and voice calls between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches via the Internet. Skype also provides instant messaging services. In addition, users may transmit text, video, audio, and images. For the most part, Skype is a free service but has subscription plans that allow for more features that can be useful for team collaboration.
- Google Voice – Google Voice is a telephone service that provides call forwarding and voicemail services, voice and text messaging, as well as the U.S. and international call termination for Google Account customers. Google Voice provides a U.S. telephone number chosen by the user from available numbers in selected area codes, free of charge to each user account. Calls to this number are forwarded to telephone numbers that each user must configure in the account web portal. Multiple destinations may be specified that ring simultaneously for incoming calls. Google also has chat features and, coupled with google voice, can be a handy place to communicate easily with your team.
- Zoom – Zoom is more than just a VoIP. But its free services can be used as a meeting and chat platform for your team, with awesome features such as breakout rooms, text chat, etc. Zoom can be great for managing communication with your team and, if explored further, offers many other great features that might be useful to you and your business.
Mobile/Desktop compatible Apps
- Messenger – Many of our active clients on their social media use Facebook’s Messenger app. its seamless use amongst different devices makes it convenient and easy to access.
- WhatsApp – Whatsapp is free to download the app built with the small business owner in mind. Create a catalog to showcase your products and services. Connect with your customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages. WhatsApp can also help medium and large businesses provide customer support and deliver important notifications to customers.
- Viber – Viber is a calling and messaging app that connects people–no matter who they are or where they’re from. With a free and secure connection, over 1 billion users worldwide communicate with their loved ones through high-quality audio and video calls, messaging, and much more. In addition, all Viber calls and chats are protected by built-in end-to-end encryption, so you can be sure that your conversations are always secure.
Aside from using these VoIP options, you should consider other supplemental platforms such as project management systems like Monday, Trello, Zoho, or Basecamp, to keep tabs on who is in charge of each project and what specific tasks they are in charge of, you will also be able to see progress on each part of a project and communicate details specific to them. You may also want to look into online file databases such as google docs or dropbox to ensure that all your documentation, files, images, etc., are easily accessible for your entire team.
These days, communication does not have to be difficult. With all the communication software and constant innovations, it’s all about doing your research and figuring out what will work best for your business and your Virtual Assistant.
When it comes to systems and everything you need for a seamless relationship with your Virtual Assistant, MyOutDesk provides support every step of the way. So make sure you schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today!
Kristan leads one of the biggest teams in Alaska and has teams all over the country, AND she hired MyOutDesk Virtual Assistants 9 years ago. In her words, “MyOutDesk VA’s can do almost everything.”
Do you want to build your own Real Estate Virtual Team? Then, schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session to find out how!
According to NAR®, each transaction takes about 45 hours to finish from contract to close! That’s for EVERY transaction you do – and for each of those transactions, 30 of those hours are spent on paperwork. That’s literally thousands of hours you spent on the paperwork that you could have spent selling!
Take a look back on all your transactions this year – did any of the following things happen?
- You lost sight of something: You forgot a step or a piece of the process or were late in completing something.
- You got so involved in the administrative side of things (emails, inspections, paperwork, etc.) that other things in your business had to be pushed aside. As a result, you could not stay on top of your prospecting and make any additional appointments.
If you said yes to one or both of these things, it’s time to consider finding a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator seriously.
Stop getting bogged down by all the administrative work that comes with your transactions. Instead, hire a MyOutDesk Transaction Coordinator today. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session to find out how.
What is a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator?
Transaction Coordinators are trained to manage all the paperwork and deadlines involved in your real estate transactions – including every step of the selling process, from contract to close, and everything in between.
Sample tasks for your Real Estate Transaction Coordinator can include:
- Goal setting – review goals and schedules to provide progress updates and help you stay on task
- Seller/Buyer prospecting and servicing – complete required paperwork, gather estimates, and help find/choose service providers
- Escrow management – open escrow and coordinate the many necessary functions of this process through closing
- Documentation management – draft routine documents (i.e., Seller’s Disclosure Packet, addendums, waivers) and review forms for accuracy, signature verification, and missing information
- Transaction and closing coordination – manage the cumbersome appraisal, title/escrow, and mortgage loan processes
- Client coordination and communication – operate as a point of contact for your clients to ensure their needs are met, and they receive the attention they deserve throughout the buying/selling process
- Scheduling coordination – oversee the scheduling for clients, service providers, and lenders to help ensure essential tasks are being completed
- Research – perform background and inquiry tasks, as needed
- Tailored support – provide administrative support personalized to your specific requirements
Become more effective by using a transaction coordinator to handle the repetitive tasks involved with closing a transaction – such as gathering documentation & signatures, calling clients, completing paperwork, following up on contract terms & requirements, and ultimately creating a broker file for the completed transaction.
How Do You Know When It’s Time To Hire A Transaction Coordinator?
Ask yourself these questions: if you could delegate all the responsibilities for each transaction that you do not need to do yourself, which is about 30 hours’ worth of work, what would you do with that extra time? How much more could you accomplish? You should know what your time is worth! Should you be doing work that equals $50 an hour when your time is worth $1000 an hour?