You already know what social media knows about you – and successful businesses are leveraging such user behavior to market themselves in the right places.
Billboards no longer work: It’s STREAMING for 2022
While we understand today’s consumer behavior, it’s no secret that people follow their favorite topics and interests on Instagram, YouTube, and even Twitch– much like avid TV show fans watch their favorite sitcoms every week. True marketers follow the traffic. When TV, billboards, and radio ads don’t spread to the masses – targeted content is the answer.
Streaming behavior: Previous years…
- The average user spent 2 hours and 24 minutes per day on social.
- 50.1% of the time spent on phones is done using social media apps.
- Facebook was the most popular social media platform, costing people an average of 2 hours and 24 minutes each day.
- Youtube took an average of 40 minutes per day.
- Users spent an average of 30 minutes per day on Snapchat.
- Instagram users spent an average of 28 minutes on the platform daily.
- Pinterest users scrolled for ideas for only 14.2 minutes on average per day.
On top of those live viewership numbers, we can assume that many viewers are multitasking as they’re tuned in to popular streamers – checking email while blasting out social media posts via Twitter or TikTok while taking a break from work to watch some press release videos or retweet some memes.
Regardless, these numbers are impressive. And as more and more people begin to depend on social media as a go-to source for news and entertainment, it’s only going to progress.
Where to Begin: Streaming & Video Content Marketing
At first glance, it might seem like a challenge to get your business video content found by your target audience. A consumer could watch over 100,000 hours of video on YouTube in one year and that’s just one platform. That’s an incredible amount of content for a consumer to choose from when they could just as easily spend the time watching cat videos on Instagram or binge-watch their favorite TV show.
Here’s how to begin video content marketing:
- Start with Stories! Use Snapchat, Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, Youtube Stories, (and now) Twitter Stories. These are short videos (or still frames) of visual content that you can use for your accounts. They can be memes, recordings, and interesting video content. Depending on the platform, you can add links to funnel traffic back to your website. Next, use a small budget and start boosting these stories to relevant demographics for your business.
- Next, publish short clips. As you develop more video content, you can repurpose them into short clips. People want knowledge, so be sure to curate content that will pique user interest!
- Use the Re-Purpose System. The Re-Purpose System shows you how you can multiply your efforts and save time by repurposing content from one event or task. There are so many ways that your unique content can be proliferated out in the world when you have someone to do that cyber-legwork for you.
- Once comfortable + traffic is established: GO LIVE. Livestreaming combined with authentic character can potentially generate a strong lead flow for your business.
Grow Your Digital Marketing Operations & Don’t Lift A Finger
With a marketing virtual assistant from MyOutDesk, you’ll have skilled support with your social media (Youtube, TikTok, Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, SnapChat), email marketing, content management, and/or administrative tasks.
How is it so that entrepreneurs in your networks are outpacing your own content production? They seem to whip up content instantly, like podcast episodes and social posts, throughout all major online media platforms.
Even on a tight budget, you can engage in a full-time digital media presence — and save time while producing high-quality content. It’s no secret that your competitors with media steam engines are leveraging assistant labor, namely virtual assistants.
Expanding traffic by updating your digital marketing
A successful business can have virtual assistants fulfill these roles:
- marketing coordinator
- graphics designer
- traffic coordinator
- digital campaign manager
- content creator & coordinator
Virtual Assistants are up to 70% less than the cost of a traditional employee and will work or you on a full-time basis. Virtual Assistants are the powerhouse behind quality podcasts, webinars, Youtube videos, Tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram photos, and Linkedin articles.
If you want to launch a high-quality podcast, but need to protect your valued time … you can launch your podcast and upgrade your online presence with a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant!
Focus on your growth & scale your operations for 2022
ENVISIONING OF A NEW REALITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide
Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Pioneers of virtual assistant services, our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VAs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”