Learn the strategies top marketing experts use to grow their businesses. This article walks you through everything that goes into e-commerce marketing — from inbound marketing to paid advertising to conversions. Tune into this special episode of the e-Commerce Marketing Podcast.
Marketing Strategies Revealed in this Episode:
Daniel Ramsey is the founder & CEO of MyOutDesk, the highest-rated Virtual Assistant company in the marketplace with over 500 5-star reviews, and over 13 years of experience serving more than 6000 clients.
Daniel founded MyOutDesk during the last global financial crisis of 2008 to help businesses leverage the remote workplace and scale businesses with virtual assistants.
What e-Commerce Virtual Assistants do for eCommerce Businesses
- Dropshipping & supplier coordination
- Amazon seller services
- Amazon & eBay advertising
- Amazon & eBay brand protection
- Amazon & eBay listing placement coordination
- Product research for Amazon
- seller growth analytics
- inventory placement
- seller compliance
- fba revenue calculations
- liaison to dropshipping suppliers
- handling inquiries from the resolution center
- managing seller hub
- Shopify administration
- Google shopping coordination
Here’s how e-commerce virtual assistants support e-commerce merchants:
- Listing Coordination & Documentation: product and inventory support, reports, and billing
- CRM Management: Updating records, verification, claim submissions, billing, and much more.
- Email & Phone Answering: Answering administrative phone calls, customer support, answering emails, managing your calendar.
- Research & Administrative Support: Any type of research on the web, maintain spreadsheets & any other information or secretarial tasks, coordinating with other staff or getting any other work done or organized at your workplace.
- Marketing Management: Coordinating your social media pages with updates, CPC & PPC coordination, news or article sharing, setting up email campaigns, creating marketing materials (flyers, brochures, etc).
MyOutDesk has been in the industry for over a decade, helping all types of businesses grow. We have providing e-commerce virtual assistant services for years, becoming one of the top virtual assistant providers available. After serving more than 5000 clients and employing over 4000 professionals, we have seen firsthand how this investment supports business growth. Because of this experience, MyOutDesk currently caters to other industries as well such as professional services, mortgage, and insurance to name a few.
ENVISIONING OF A NEW REALITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Experience The Difference
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment costs
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide
Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Pioneers of virtual assistant services, our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VAs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”