Sweet Fish Media has launched over 100 podcast programs, totaling over 1,600 episodes! Their flagship podcast, The B2B Sales Show, is known to be the only B2B podcast to broadcast 7 days a week.
In this episode, Logan Lyles interviews MyOutDesk CEO Daniel Ramsey to help businesses, managers, employees, entrepreneurs manage this time where everybody is going remote.
The point of owning a business is that it should free you. The only thing you can’t buy more of is time. Daniel wants to help as many entrepreneurs as possible regain their time and lead a remote team as they scale.
HOW TO BEST TRANSITION TO A REMOTE WORKFORCE AND FIND TALENT USING THE CEO MINDSET
Tune in to understand how MyOutDesk has helped businesses scale and grow with virtual assistants primarily in sales, marketing, and operations for over 15 years and7500 clients.
- Talented workers from around the world who help U.S. & Canadian businesses attain real leverage.
- The proven benefits of remote work: improved productivity & employee happiness
- Tips and advice on promoting an effective workplace.
- Thriving and staying productive with the CEO Mindset. It’s our civic duty to stay productive at this time to add value to people and businesses.
- Virtual staffing done right—the “easy button” for talent. Top talent for 70% less cost than a traditional administrative assistant.
Daniel also shares his book, “Scaling Your Business with MOD Virtual Professionals: How to Drive Revenue, Save Time, and Create Your Dream Company.”
MyOutDesk proudly provides free business growth business guides, books, and strategy calls. See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.