How’s that pipeline looking for 2019? If you are falling behind, or just want to increase more conversions for 2019 then join us as Cole Realty Resource’s Tyler Steenken walks you through how their data and proven strategies get you more conversions. They will showcase agents just like you and how they got to be on top of their game.
You can collaborate and work effectively just as well with a Real Estate Virtual Assistant as an in house assistant. You just need the right system and tools in place. There are many tools in the marketplace which can help with communication and to stay in sync on tasks or projects. One of those tools is Asana, which is can be described as a productivity application. Businesses large and small are using it to manage projects, get employees off email, and inspire a new way of working. It’s rated one of the best productivity apps available today, making it a PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice in 2014 . Here are a few of the pros and cons of the application:
- Asana is free to use. If you want upgraded features in the workspace or team sections, you can sign up for a membership.
- You can create tasks that you need your virtual assistant to do or yourself, instead of sending an instant message or email.
- There is a shared projects function, where you can tie tasks to the project, schedule meetings and add checklists.
- Within the app, you and your virtual assistant can comment on tasks or projects – keeping them organized in one location
- Asana will send you automatic updates about tasks that pertain to you.
- You can add files from Dropbox and Google Drive
- Asana’s newly released mobile app, allow you to work from anywhere on iOS and Android
- The system allows you to quickly see the teams goals and milestones
- The system currently does not have any offline capabilities.
- It is not ideal for passing graphic files and projects, due to file sizes
- There is no chat feature, so you would still need an instant messenger
- Allows for day based or project based assignments but not multi-day
Mike Incorvaia, Real Estate Agent and MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant client utilizes Asana.com with his Marketing Virtual Assistants. They are able to collaborate, track deliverables and share files efficiently. Find out how Mike’s team is crushing the competition with his MyOutDesk virtual assistant, visit http://bit.ly/1zdm6Oz.
Don’t have a virtual assistant yet? MyOutDesk invites you to reach out today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We offer Marketing, Administrative and Prospecting Real Estate Virtual Assistant services: call 800.583.9950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The importance of business visibility has greatly influenced whether the industry will be successful or not. Being physically present and visible in the real world is not enough. With the emergence of the internet as a major media for communication, a business also needs to be visible in the virtual world. This is why small, medium and large enterprise businesses participate in different social networks like Twitter, Linkedln, a company blog or Facebook.
These social networking platforms are very beneficial for the business. Having an account with these social networks has been proven to be helpful for improving the business visibility. By using these platforms, they let their business reach their target niche clientele in real time. This is also a very convenient technique in disseminating information regarding the nature of your company and what it can give to its clients and customers. The only downside is that maintaining your visibility in these social networking platforms takes a huge chunk of the owner’s time when he is supposed to be focusing on other business goals and aspects. This is where outsourcing comes in.
Outsourcing your online presence can help maintain the company’s social networking sites to keep your customers and clients informed about the latest business updates without sacrificing most of the owner’s time. Outsourcing this function can also help the business reduce the overall maintenance cost since they don’t need to hire and train a new employee to do the job.
Aside from outsourcing virtual assistant, the term commonly used to describe outsourced individual or group that take charge of maintaining different social networking platforms, most search engine optimization packages offer social media maintenance to improve the company’s visibility to search engine rankings.
Having this function outsourced will let in-house company staff to focus more on specific essential goals of the company. Outsourcing supplements the work you and your staff do. Think of it as a partnership with another individual so the business goals you set could be met.