On average, 7% of the prospects in your database will enter into a real estate transaction this year – but you don’t know which ones, and you don’t know when. Better call them and find out!
While you’re at it, if you’re like most agents, you’ll want to hit the phone to prospect local Expired & FSBO leads, don’t forget to followup on all those Zillow, Trulia & Realtor.com leads you’ve been paying $20 each for.
This all adds up to a lot of time on the phone: and that’s a good thing! Prospecting is one of the single most important things you can do in real estate to generate more business. The only problem is the time investment – but what if it wasn’t your time being invested?
You Need A Real Estate ISA
This is where having a Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA) comes in. Instead of spending half your day playing phone tag, focus on the dollar productive tasks that make you money while a trained, dedicated virtual assistant makes the calls for you.
For about $10 bucks an hour, you can hire a full-time phone-warrior to do all of your prospecting for you, which means they deal with the voicemails, phone tag, and no answers – while you focus on making money from the appointments they set. It leverages their ability to focus exclusively on prospecting, and leverages your knowledge & expertise in real estate.
Just imagine not having to deal with all of the tedious busy-work involved with prospecting. You know – the repeat follow up until you reach each prospect, then delivering your pitch, and if they say yes then doing all the back & forth involved to schedule an appointment – along with the appointment followup, etc. When you prospect, you’ve got to do it for hundreds or possibly thousands of prospects – but what if you could make all of that simply go away?
Why Hire A Real Estate ISA?
The massive amount of mental focus & work involved with successfully prospecting makes it a tedious task, which is why most agents don’t like prospecting, and many find themselves in “creative avoidance” strategies to do other things with their time. You don’t like it to begin with, which makes it easy to find other things to do – but that hurts your sales, doesn’t it?
The dislike of prospecting is also a driver for lots of marketing schemes & gimmicks that promise an alternative but never deliver results. How could it be otherwise? No amount of “tweets”, “likes”, or “follows” will replace genuine human interaction. Facebook does not equal “face time” – and it hasn’t replaced the need to prospect.
So if it’s gotta be done, you might as well find a solution for prospecting that you can live with: that’s why you need to hire a trained, pre-screen Real Estate ISA! They’ve got the real estate experience you need, along with our proven scripts & your “secret sauce” for converting leads – and you only focus on the sales, not on lining up the leads.
What Else Can A Real Estate ISA Do?
Your Inside Sales Agent does a lot more than just dial the phone: they also manage & update your prospect CRM, help send reminders & followups for sales appointments, and manage your lead-buying systems like RedX, Vulcan7, etc.
Your ISA does one other incredibly valuable task: they can deliver the 60-second followup on inbound leads that you simply can’t. You know those graphs explaining how every minute you wait to followup results in a 10% decrease in sales? Well, when you’re with a client, or out taking listing photos, or busy with something else – your Real Estate ISA will be there, ready to jump on inbound leads & help you convert them into your next sale.
What Does A Real Estate ISA Do?
- Set daily and weekly goals for prospect dials, connects, conversations & followups.
- Track and measure conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks.
- Practice, memorize, internalize and role-play scripts.
- Be accountable for goals, results & benchmarks.
- Manage and answer all leads calling and registered in your website, making sure that all
communications are being logged completely in CRM.
- Contact all leads through phone/text/email within 5 minutes of site registration during the VA’s
- Monitor leads daily that have recently visited your website and follow up with them, especially
those leads that haven yet to be successfully contacted on the phone/text/email.
- Manage contact database system, cultivating and managing new leads each week & work
existing leads to convert into Listing & Buying opportunities.
- Use systems such as Vulcan 7/RedX to locate Expired and FSBOs, use MOJO Dialer with Cole
Directory for Geographic farming and Just Listed/Just Sold/Circle Prospecting lead generation.
- Hand off HOT leads that need additional conversation to a Team member/Agent whenever
- Submit daily reports on calls, conversations, and appointments set.
Manage and answer all leads calling and registered in our website, making sure that all communications are being logged completely in CRM and if needed, to transfer/assign leads to the right agent/person who can specifically assist the lead about their inquiries.
- Need to make contact with leads through phone or email within 5 minutes after they have registered on our site during the VA’s shift.
- Once we are able to make contact with leads, forward all information and trans- fer to one of our agents. The agent will then qualify lead and change their status either Nurture, Watch or HOT.
- Need to check with agents at least once a week on the status of their respective leads, as this will help our agents do their follow ups with their respective leads.
- Monitor daily all leads that have recently visited our website and try to make a follow up with them most especially to those leads that we haven’t made any successful contact from the start.
- Follow the 10 Days of Pain for our new leads and track them in a spreadsheet to be submitted every Friday.
- Track all leads that we have currently in contract with as well as those leads that we have closed files and submit a lead conversion report at the end of the month, this will enable us to measure the success rate of our lead generation efforts.
- Get info and look up properties in MLS to answer the questions of leads on the properties that they are interested in.
- Add all our listings to Realtor, Zillow and Trulia.
- Create email drip plans in CRM that would generate us more success in making contact with our leads.
Those are just a few of the many tasks that a virtual marketing assistant does: every real estate agent typically has a few specialty tasks or “secret sauce” that they put their VA’s on as well.
If you want to learn more about why you need a Real Estate ISA, request a free strategy session with us at your convenience!