Building your Real Estate Website can be fun & exciting. Picking elements, styles, and photos that establish your brand and sending it our for the whole world wide web to see can be exhilarating. What comes next? With websites like Zillow and Realron.com leading the ranks in Real estate Website traffic, and the millions of REALTORs with websites of their own, what can you do to ensure that you are getting enough eyeballs on your awesome website?
Here are five tips that will help you drive more traffic to your website – typically 3x more than you’d see otherwise:
- Be sure your website is mobile-friendly- According to statistics; nearly all users (91%) will leave a mobile website if it doesn’t meet their needs. Think about it, when you are browsing on your phone, how many times do you close a tab when you encounter a website that you can’t view properly? Make sure you test your web pages and make necessary adjustments to make them mobile-friendly.
- Use Social Media- Whenever you share content, if you can somehow link it to your website, do so. Whether it is listings or articles from your blog, make sure that you always have a link that points people towards your site. In your profiles, make sure that you include links to your about page and even to your FAQ section.
- Be sure to link people to your site on emails- Email marketing is a great way to bring people to your website whether it is to a post or page you are actively sharing or even solely in your email signature. Make sure to find opportunities to link your website on your emails and even your social media channels.
- Update Your Blog Regularly- Sharing content from your blog is a great way to invite people to visit your website. You don’t need to be a phenomenal writer to put out good content. Talk about things you are an expert on, pressing matters that relate to the industry or your neighborhood and even personal thoughts and opinions! Posting on your blog regularly means content you can re-purpose and share as well, thus driving traffic to your website.
- Stick to it- Driving traffic to your website takes a lot of diligence and consistency. You need to develop good content and find a system to be able to draw people in. If you can do as much as you can, over time, you will see your website traffic grow. Progress may take time, but it is going to be worth it.
As a busy business owner, you might not have the leisure of time to be able to do this. Hiring a Marketing Virtual Assistant may be ideal for you if you want to be able to consistently bring in traffic to your website but do not have time to focus on just that. Schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session today so we can talk about how one of our talented Virtual Professionals can help you with your marketing and so much more.