Optimize, Automate and Outsource to Your business success and wealth!
There are three levels of production as a real estate Agents:
1. “I Do It” – 82% of Agents doing this who average about $30,000 a year!
2. “We do It” – 15% of Agents who are making over $300,000 a year!
3. “They do It” – 3% of the Agents/Brokers making over $1 million a year!
This conversation between Dr. Hank Heist and our CEO/Co-Founder Daniel Ramsey will help move you into “We do It” or “They do It” and allow your revenue to skyrocket!
Watch the video below or be smart and schedule a Strategy Session right now to learn the Framework that over 5,000 agents have used to buy back their Time and Build Massive Wealth.
MyOutDesk has pioneered the 7 Figure Business Roadmap roadmap into becoming a part of the 3% into 3 stages
1. “I Do It” These are the glory days of a solopreneur. You are a Renaissance man (or woman!). You wear all the hats and you do EVERYTHING from paperwork to marketing, door knocking and prospecting, absolutely everything in your business is on your plate. At this stage you want to focus on your clients and on gaining listings. This can work just fine for a while but in order to scale your business you need to be able to foster it to the next stage.
2. “We Do It.” This is where you start creating automated systems that will help you with your business. Be it a CRM (which should be your first “hire”!) or auto response emails or calendar and scheduling software. You are learning and growing.
3. “They Do It.” This is the stage that everyone want to grow into but only very few actually succeed. Only 3% of Agents/Brokers make it to this stage. What’s important to note about those in this stage is that they have an extremely strong vision and people to get you to that goal. You need to know where you stand and exactly what you need to focus on so you can decide who to hire and for what. Systems run businesses and people run systems.
People in the “They Do It” stage know what their time is worth. If you are doing $15 an hour work then that is what you are saying you are worth. Why would you do $15 an hour work if your time was worth $2500 an hour?
Optimize, Automate and Outsource to Your business success and wealth by:
✔ Creating a 7 figure business while having more time!
✔ Hiring VA’s to prospect and get listings for YOU!
✔ Getting help with your paperwork and transactions!
Take a look at your day, take note of how long it takes you to complete the work that needs to get done and figure out which activities affect the outcome of your business and which ones do not. It is highly likely that those responsibilities that do not affect your outcomes are the ones which you can delegate to a Virtual Assistant.
Be sure to watch the video below to be part of the entire conversation!