Guests: Dan Stewart, Daniel Ramsey
Recorded: July 23, 2020
R&R has a different meaning from 9 to 5, and it isn’t rest and relaxation; it’s recruit and retain. We talk about exactly how to best do that, here in this webinar series with Dan Stewart, president of Happy Grasshopper.
This mastermind webinar shows you how to:
- Leverage recruitment strategies. What you need to know to attract instead of recruit. Attract competitive talent without seemingly “recruiting.”
- Nurture & break the cycle. Break the churn-and-burn cycle & nurture productivity with your current team.
- Scale business & improve processes. Understand the entrepreneur’s scale strategy. Build an engine to efficiently process recruits & new hires.
- Use VIRTUAL best practices. Metrics, tools, and filters. How to recruit remotely.
- Identify, Attract, Retain. If you’re more certain of what you want, you WILL get it!
- Know the Power of Questions. Slow down and think about the right questions to ask. What’s the purpose of your prosperity? What’s your overall GIANT GOAL?
QUESTIONS lead to… CONVERSATIONS … which lead to RELATIONSHIPS … then to OPPORTUNITIES … and lastly to SALES.
- Recruitment is a process of EXIT and ARRIVAL EXIT. Receives a signal that they’ve outgrown their former life ARRIVAL – In a new, fantastic adventure, opportunity, career, or way of thinking. Ask yourself, “Are you going to be the HERO of the story, or the GUIDE, the MENTOR?” — YOU ARE THE GUIDE!
- 2 Recruiting Styles. 1) OBI-WANs recruit and depart. They show up, and then they’re gone! 2) LUKEs stay on a mission with the recruit, someone they go to battle with. They stay on the mission together.
Dan Stewart is a veteran of multiple startups with over 10 years of experience in helping businesses save more money, while also making more money.
Book a tour with Dan Stewart’s Happy Grasshopper: