As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to peak this season, is your business equipped to respond to all urgent concerns? As a business owner, you have to think about the trigger points in your business so that you can make a quick and informed decision to adapt your systems and processes. Remote work is an effective preventative measure that will immediately decrease risks in community health and safety—as well as keeping businesses afloat.
Three Steps to Begin Remote Work Today
We are offering you a free guide to set up your employees for remote work. For business owners who want to make the switch the right way and stay productive, this guide includes three easy steps to get started.
Download the Fast Guide now and set up your team to work effectively from home immediately.
- Identify all considerations in a disaster scenario
- Prevent productivity loss
- Focus on eliminating the potential financial impact
- Maintain high-quality customer service
- Perform your civic duty
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends businesses actively encourage employees to stay home and, when at work, to practice good hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette. You also may consider doing the following for your employees:
Additional Employer Steps You Can Take:
Here are some crucial additional actions that you can take to increase the health and safety of your staff:
- Suspend nonessential employee travel.
- Minimize the number of employees working within arm’s length of one another, including minimizing or canceling large in-person meetings and conferences.
- Urge employees to stay home when they are sick and maximize flexibility in sick leave benefits.
- Not require a doctor’s note for employees that are sick as healthcare offices may be very busy and unable to provide that documentation right away.
- Consider the use of telecommuting options for appropriate employees, refer to Fast Guide.
- Consider staggering start and end times to reduce large numbers of people coming together at the same time.
Lasting Benefits of Remote Work
In response to the health crisis, the uptick in remote work may be temporary, but the truth is that remote work is a stable trend. Businesses are moving away from traditional offices to a blended remote and physical organization.
Luckily, MyOutDesk Virtual Professionals are most optimally positioned to work remotely from their homes. We encourage businesses to take advantage of and utilize the telework tools and systems that are already in place with having MyOutDesk Virtual Professionals for expanding remote work for all employees.
Ready To Go Remote? We Can Help!
We have 12 years of expertise working with thousands of clients and remote employees in a virtual environment. Nobody knows remote work as we do, and we’re to answer your questions! Schedule a free consultation with us now.