From contract to close and everything in between: our virtual assistants can manage all the paperwork and deadlines involved in your real estate transactions, coordinate offers & communications, and ensure that your deals close as quickly & easily as possible.
Be More Productive With An Administrative Virtual Assistant
Here’s what an Administrative Virtual Assistant can do for you:
General Administrative Tasks
- Provide Administrative support to the business owners.
- Manage calendars: Keep owners apprised of calendar, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding owners available time
- Check with agents at least once a day on the status of their respective leads, as this will help the agents do their follow ups with their respective leads
- Track all leads that we have currently in contract with as well as those leads that we have closed files and submit a lead conversion report at the end of the month, this will enable us to measure the success rate of our lead generation efforts
- Screen incoming calls & email correspondence. Determine the priority and respond appropriately. Make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action and follow-up.
- Gather voicemail messages and phone messages, taking initiative on appropriate action or routing to appropriate person.
- Make travel arrangements as needed
- Create and format documents electronically including letters, emails, marketing materials, status reports, spreadsheets (Excel), and other related documents
- Electronically file, and track a variety of business documents
- Coordinate meetings including scheduling, agenda creation & logistics
- Ensure smooth operation of systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Be able to pull up a record of which properties were shown the previous day and call the showing agents to solicit feedback. VA will be provided with a list of questions to ask as well as some scripts and suggestions on gathering the appropriate information. If the showing agent can’t be reached they will leave a message and request a call back and attempt to call the agent 2-3 more times during the following 2 days in order to gather the feedback. When they speak to the agent they will type the feedback into our online showing feedback form so that the feedback can be reviewed by the listing agent
- Responsible for keeping owners informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Maintains and helps build Operation manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be able to enter contacts, running queries, exporting data, launching plans and activities, maintaining listings and closings, referrals, create/update templates in Top Producer or similar database/CRM.
- Coordinate with Offers Coordinator, Buyer’s Agent, Escrow Officer, Asset Manager and Lender
- Monitor the timeline for all properties
- Request a Copy of the Deposit (Check the amount if the initial deposit sent by buyer is the same as in the contract) from escrow, if not received yet by escrow send Perform or Quit Notice to buyer’s agent (A P or Q notice is to be sent out to a buyer’s agent whenever some file is already due and they haven’t sent us a copy of it yet. In the sample template, just fill up the name of the Buyer’s agent, the Property address and check out the docs that are already due)
- Follow up on the receipt of Preliminary Report and make sure that details are correct
- Contact Lender for Appraisal Order Information
- Request copy of Inspection Contingency Release
- Request copy of the Inspection Reports and Termite Inspection Report
- Request from Lender or Buyer’s Agent a copy of the Loan Commitment/Approval Letter
- Confirm all Loan Documents are received by the escrow officer
- Request copy of the Sellers Estimated HUD from Escrow and review for Commission and Utilities
- Verify with Escrow that funding conditions were received and that loan is set to record
- Confirm recording of the property from Escrow
- Request final HUD from Escrow
MLS Listing Tasks
- Manage, review and gather documents (all but not limited to):
- Copy of Listing Agreement
Copy of Previous MLS
- Create a new MLS entry each time there is a new property assignment
- Update the following information in MLS:
- List Price
- Navigate and update information on Client’s MLS
- Upload a copy of the MLS to Client’s online database portal
- Upload listing info to website, social media sites, and enhance listings on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc.
- Build Flyer for property for Flyer box and open house
- Build Virtual tour and post to website, social media and YouTube.
- Gather the following:
- MLS of the subject available
- Property Details
- Neighborhood Profile
- 3 Comparable sales
- 3 Comparable listings
- Exterior Photos
- Interior Photos
- HOA Information
- Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure (AVID)
- Determine what type of BPO is needed
- Include Subject Property Data, Narrative comments about local market conditions, Immediate neighborhood characteristics, analysis of three current listings, and three recent sales of comparable properties, adjustments to the comparable, photographs of the property and estimate of repairs
- The result is a BPO report with the broker’s opinion of a subject property’s value and anticipated sales price
“My experience with my VA through MyOutDesk has been wonderful. I was able to select a VA that fit my team. She responds in a very timely manner to tasks I request she does, works hard, and listens to my feedback. I was thankful for the intervi...Read More
“My experience with my VA through MyOutDesk has been wonderful. I was able to select a VA that fit my team. She responds in a very timely manner to tasks I request she does, works hard, and listens to my feedback. I was thankful for the interview process that took place at the beginning of my time with MOD. It was nice to have the final say in who joined my team.”Read Less
“People ask me how I can afford a virtual assistant. I can’t afford NOT to have one! Since hiring a virtual professional, my business has increased 322%. My VA handles my emails, phone calls, transaction work, everything I need help with. She's...Read More
“People ask me how I can afford a virtual assistant. I can’t afford NOT to have one! Since hiring a virtual professional, my business has increased 322%. My VA handles my emails, phone calls, transaction work, everything I need help with. She's like my partner.”Read Less