From contract to close and everything in between: our virtual assistants can manage all the paperwork and deadlines involved in your real estate transactions, coordinate offers & communications, and ensure that your deals close as quickly & easily as possible.
Be More Productive With A Virtual Transaction Coordinator
Here’s what a Virtual Transaction Coordinator can do for you:
Manage Escrow Process
- Open escrow.
- Coordinate buyer, seller, escrow & third party communications.
- Review purchase agreement for completeness.
- Ensure the buyer’s earnest money deposit is in escrow on time.
- Make sure the buyer’s earnest money deposit is subject to forfeiture if the buyer fails to perform.
- Review the escrow instructions for errors.
- Verification of necessary signatures, initials and addenda on contracts.
- Complete commission disbursement forms.
- Draft the Seller’s Disclosure Packet.
- Draft addendums.
- Monitor deadlines during the contingency period and provide a demand notice to the buyer if timing isn’t met.
- Ensure the loan contingency removal is tracking on time.
- Ensure the loan underwriter has the various certificates and clearances needed.
- Obtain the contingency removal form by the contingency removal date, or serve the buyer a notice to perform
- Deal with the request for repair process or waivers.
- Obtain other waivers where applicable.
Manage Transaction Communications
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Coordinate the final walk-through.
- Document communications among the parties.
- Audit the file prior to close of escrow to ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Ensure tax withholding exemptions are completed
- Create a complete file for the client, typically in electronic format, to help with IRS filings.
- Provide weekly summaries with the status of each transaction and deadlines.
Manage Scheduling Activities
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in repair negotiations and coordinate the completion of repairs.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Input all client information into the client database system.
“As a loan officer, I want to create relationships with REALTORS®, and I use my VA to help me acquire the relationship. He setup 51 one-on-one meetings with agents in the first quarter I had him, which is awesome because acquiring the relations...Read More
“As a loan officer, I want to create relationships with REALTORS®, and I use my VA to help me acquire the relationship. He setup 51 one-on-one meetings with agents in the first quarter I had him, which is awesome because acquiring the relationship is what will acquire the mortgage. So right now I have him calling to create new meetings & relationships for me, and then I focus on calling agents I already know who are parties to transactions. The thing is, my VA is so good at his job that my schedule is booked solid - I haven't had availability for any new appointments in months!”Read Less
“I have 2 VA's with MyOutDesk. Our VA's are amazing! They help us with BPO tasks, Craigslist, postlets, Facebook greetings, Zillow, IVR, metric spreadsheets, RealPro tasks, listing tasks, price reduction plans, finding comps, etc. I'm grateful ...Read More
“I have 2 VA's with MyOutDesk. Our VA's are amazing! They help us with BPO tasks, Craigslist, postlets, Facebook greetings, Zillow, IVR, metric spreadsheets, RealPro tasks, listing tasks, price reduction plans, finding comps, etc. I'm grateful for our VA's daily!”Read Less