From contract to close and everything in between: our virtual assistants can manage all the paperwork and deadlines involved in your real estate transactions, coordinate offers & communications, and ensure that your deals close as quickly & easily as possible.
Be More Productive With A Virtual Transaction Coordinator
Here’s what a Virtual Transaction Coordinator can do for you:
Manage Escrow Process
- Open escrow.
- Coordinate buyer, seller, escrow & third party communications.
- Review purchase agreement for completeness.
- Ensure the buyer’s earnest money deposit is in escrow on time.
- Make sure the buyer’s earnest money deposit is subject to forfeiture if the buyer fails to perform.
- Review the escrow instructions for errors.
- Verification of necessary signatures, initials and addenda on contracts.
- Complete commission disbursement forms.
- Draft the Seller’s Disclosure Packet.
- Draft addendums.
- Monitor deadlines during the contingency period and provide a demand notice to the buyer if timing isn’t met.
- Ensure the loan contingency removal is tracking on time.
- Ensure the loan underwriter has the various certificates and clearances needed.
- Obtain the contingency removal form by the contingency removal date, or serve the buyer a notice to perform
- Deal with the request for repair process or waivers.
- Obtain other waivers where applicable.
Manage Transaction Communications
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Coordinate the final walk-through.
- Document communications among the parties.
- Audit the file prior to close of escrow to ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Ensure tax withholding exemptions are completed
- Create a complete file for the client, typically in electronic format, to help with IRS filings.
- Provide weekly summaries with the status of each transaction and deadlines.
Manage Scheduling Activities
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in repair negotiations and coordinate the completion of repairs.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Input all client information into the client database system.
“Our Virtual Assistants are punctual, detailed, consistent, give us superlative work and are an important part of our team. This lets us increase business, frees up agents to go out on appointments and sell homes. We could not be more pleased w...Read More
“Our Virtual Assistants are punctual, detailed, consistent, give us superlative work and are an important part of our team. This lets us increase business, frees up agents to go out on appointments and sell homes. We could not be more pleased with the level of work we receive from our virtual assistant team members!”Read Less
“My virtual assistant handles our daily newsletter - he's mastered the process & delivers outstanding results. I trust him to reach out to 100,000 people in our database, and he never fails. Getting that off my plate gave me extra time to s...Read More
“My virtual assistant handles our daily newsletter - he's mastered the process & delivers outstanding results. I trust him to reach out to 100,000 people in our database, and he never fails. Getting that off my plate gave me extra time to spend with my family, spend on strategy, you name it.”Read Less