From contract to close and everything in between: our virtual assistants can manage all the paperwork and deadlines involved in your real estate transactions, coordinate offers & communications, and ensure that your deals close as quickly & easily as possible.
Be More Productive With A Virtual Transaction Coordinator
Here’s what a Virtual Transaction Coordinator can do for you:
Manage Escrow Process
- Open escrow.
- Coordinate buyer, seller, escrow & third party communications.
- Review purchase agreement for completeness.
- Ensure the buyer’s earnest money deposit is in escrow on time.
- Make sure the buyer’s earnest money deposit is subject to forfeiture if the buyer fails to perform.
- Review the escrow instructions for errors.
- Verification of necessary signatures, initials and addenda on contracts.
- Complete commission disbursement forms.
- Draft the Seller’s Disclosure Packet.
- Draft addendums.
- Monitor deadlines during the contingency period and provide a demand notice to the buyer if timing isn’t met.
- Ensure the loan contingency removal is tracking on time.
- Ensure the loan underwriter has the various certificates and clearances needed.
- Obtain the contingency removal form by the contingency removal date, or serve the buyer a notice to perform
- Deal with the request for repair process or waivers.
- Obtain other waivers where applicable.
Manage Transaction Communications
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Coordinate the final walk-through.
- Document communications among the parties.
- Audit the file prior to close of escrow to ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Ensure tax withholding exemptions are completed
- Create a complete file for the client, typically in electronic format, to help with IRS filings.
- Provide weekly summaries with the status of each transaction and deadlines.
Manage Scheduling Activities
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in repair negotiations and coordinate the completion of repairs.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule, coordinate & attend closing process.
- Input all client information into the client database system.
“We couldn't be happier. We had a daunting job that had been on the back burner for too long. We had all become so busy but it just could not wait any longer and I was bound and determined to find a way to clean up and requalify our database in...Read More
“We couldn't be happier. We had a daunting job that had been on the back burner for too long. We had all become so busy but it just could not wait any longer and I was bound and determined to find a way to clean up and requalify our database in time for our holiday card mailing. Orlan rolled up his sleeves and got to work, making 30-40 calls a day. His communication was excellent and I am particularly grateful as he has uncovered 2 sellers and a buyer in just 3 weeks. He has more than paid for himself!”Read Less
“There are many tasks in real estate that are not dollar productive for a top producing agent—important but not necessarily the best use of my time. I started with some online work and I now have graduated to 3 full time virtual assistants with...Read More
“There are many tasks in real estate that are not dollar productive for a top producing agent—important but not necessarily the best use of my time. I started with some online work and I now have graduated to 3 full time virtual assistants with MyOutDesk. To think that someone half way around the world is a key member of my team is awesome. I’m contributing to our global economy and becoming more profitable at the same time. Simply awesome!!!”Read Less