MyOutDesk virtual assistant services provide your business with the flexibility, scalability, and cost-savings to adapt quickly to changing business & market conditions without the cost or commitment involved with hiring full-time employees. With virtual assistants, you’re able to scale your business by onboarding trained, qualified labor rapidly - and reorganize or downsize quickly as the labor & specialization needs of your business change.
In addition to business flexibility, virtual assistant services can save you over 60% of the cost of a full-time employee, along with the time-savings you gain by having a virtual assistant services provider do the sourcing, background checks, and human-resources tasks on your behalf.
As a virtual assistant services provider, MyOutDesk serves as a bridge between you and your virtual assistant – providing quality control during the hiring process, human resources support after the virtual assistant is hired, and value-added training, benefits, and other services that take the HR burden off your shoulders and let you focus on running your business.
Given the trust & responsibility required for virtual assistant companies, it isn’t surprising that most companies prefer to develop a long-term relationship for virtual assistant services with a preferred outsourcing vendor.
According to Deloitte’s 2016 Global Outsourcing Survey, over 78% of all firms that use outsourcing stay with a single outsourcing partner. It’s costly to switch companies & train new staff - especially when they may be integrated into your production pipeline, so it makes financial sense to build a relationship with the best partner from the beginning and stick with them over time.
MyOutDesk provides full-service, concierge-level virtual assistant services — with a stringent selection process, work experience profiling, FBI grade background checks, and even DISC personality matching.
We also have a support system in place, staying with you through the entire hiring and employment process to ensure that your virtual assistant is a valuable asset to your company. We provide the best virtual assistant services to match your unique business needs and provide you with qualified, educated & indispensable team members.
MyOutDesk is proud to serve a wide range of business clients, including key enterprises such as Keller Williams, RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, Sierra Interactive, Zivelo, and Tower Communications Group, with expert staffing. We also partner with many software & CRM leaders, including Landvoice, LionDesk, SalesDialers, Firepoint, and several top consulting organizations.
Why Choose MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant Services
- Cost-Effective: Although you may be passionate about what you do, you’re in business to make money at the end of the day. That’s why you’ll want to ensure you’re getting the best bang for your buck. Likewise, you’ll want to ensure that you’re getting good value for your money, providing that each dollar is as productive as possible. Unfortunately, many business owners opt for the most affordable option and pay for it in the long run. The key here is value — what are you getting for the money you spend?
- Accountability: To ensure accountability, you need to work with a virtual assistant services company that provides its professionals with the right infrastructure. When your virtual assistant fully understands their role and responsibilities, they will feel like they’re a part of your team. By working with a professional virtual assistant service, you can rest easy knowing that they are well-trained, and regarding accountability, their progress can be tracked.
- Skills: How skillful a virtual assistant is can make all the difference on a day-to-day basis. That is why you should invest in virtual assistant services that are built on an extensive recruitment process. For example, at MyOutDesk, out of the 22,630+ applications received, only 2.2 percent were hired. If you want your company to grow and be the best it can be, you need the best help available.
- Training: Pay particular attention to a company’s culture concerning their training opportunities. Once hired, virtual assistants must be provided with critical training to maximize their skills, education, and experience. The more training they have, the more it will benefit your business.
- Our Team: MyOutDesk hires virtual assistant candidates with some college education or college degrees; many times, those degrees are similar to Harvard or Yale education. Our staff also has a broad range of skills, having worked for other United States companies like Dell Computers and IBM.
- Exceptional Service: At the end of the day, virtual assistants take their careers very seriously. However, they also require the same level of work-life balance that everyone else does to remain on top. That is why MyOutDesk takes care of each valued virtual assistant. By receiving extra perks such as paid time off, health coverage, and a fully optimized support team, they can take better care of themselves and, in turn, perform to the best of their ability.
- Single Point Of Contact: MyOutDesk handles all of the human resources management for your virtual assistants. We deliver the high-quality ancillary services you need while giving you the freedom to focus on your core business.
- Flexibility: You can contract for virtual assistant services that you need without the long-standing costs like benefits, retirement, office space, management staff, etc. Additionally, you can rapidly upscale or downscale services to meet changing market demands for your business.
- Experience: Founded in 2008 and boasting over 5,000 clients, our virtual assistant services have stood the test of time.
- Leverage: Operating leverage is a measure that compares fixed costs to variable costs. Outsourcing changes the balance of this ratio by offering a move from variable to fixed cost and making variable costs more predictable, thus improving profits.
- Security: Our virtual assistant services rely on the highest levels of confidentiality & security, following industry best practices to ensure that your business data remains proprietary.
- Ownership: We’re an American-owned business located in Sacramento, California — and Americans manage all our overseas offices with experience in international business and a dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Legal Protection: If the need should arise, MyOutDesk has legal representation both overseas and in the USA to provide you with an additional level of protection.