Our role is critical to providing you with a dedicated Virtual Assistant that will help provide the leverage needed in your business, allowing you to remove the repetitive and routine tasks from your plate so that you can concentrate on the activities which drive revenue and growth in your business.
We will take the time to understand your business, your needs and your expectations for building your team.
- We provide a business growth strategy session and build a road map with you so there is a clear understanding of where you are and where you want to be in 6 months, 1 year, 5 years …
We will provide Virtual Assistants ready to join your team.
- We find the talent that you need to grow your business. We find talent within a critical criteria. The Virtual Assistants we provide have had Experience in a similar role, have Expertise, meaning they’ve been a trained for their role and are currently Employed doing a like job.
- We take the time to ensure the Virtual Assistants we recommend are a perfect fit for your needs and business goals.
We will provide support while you onboard your Virtual Assistant.
- A Launch Coach will help you and your Virtual Assistant (VA) for the first 90 days to have an empowered relationship where you’re able to mentor the VA to exactly what you’d like to see for results and outcomes so they in turn have an increased opportunity to succeed on their role with you.
- We provide the back end support for payroll, benefits, vacation pay, etc… so that you don’t have to worry about all of that!
When we start out communicating the clearly defined expectations of the relationship between MyOutDesk, You and your Virtual Assistant, we can all work towards mutual success.