Scale Your Business With The #1 Virtual Assistant Company
- Rated #1 in virtual assistant services by TechRadar & Analytics Insight
- Serving 7500+ clients with 800+ verified 5-star business reviews
- Longest-running virtual assistant service company
Elevate Interpersonal Experiences With Virtual Assistants for HR Teams
Our HR virtual assistants specialize in administrative tasks such as candidate sourcing, resume screening, interview coordination, and HR documentation management.
By allocating resources effectively, MyOutDesk enables HR and PEO companies to operate efficiently, improve candidate experiences, and focus on strategic initiatives – all while saving clients up to 70% the cost of an in-person hire.
What A Human Resources & PEO VA Can Do For You
Profile Coordinator & Assistant Sourcer
HR Administrative Tasks
Profile Coordinator & Assistant Sourcer
- Assist with job posting in various job boards and websites
- Screen resumes, schedule interviews, and coordinate with clients throughout the hiring process.
- Gather documents, skills checklists from applicants and check for eligibility
- Provide support to your in-house recruiters and managers
- Perform warm and cold calling to applicants, screen and pre-qualify applicants, and schedule appointments.
- Paper Screen and prioritize applicants based on skill level and positions available
- Coordinate new employee onboarding activities, including paperwork, training, and orientation
- Gather feedback from new employees regarding their onboarding experience
- Assist in delivery of training materials, collecting feedback.
- Schedule and coordinate virtual or in-person introductions with team members and key stakeholders
HR Administrative Tasks
- Assistant with routine administrative tasks such as phone, email, and chat support
- Assist with payroll, billing, accounting, and bookkeeping and employee benefits
- Maintain and update client information in databases, ensuring data accuracy and security
- Organize employee records, contracts, and other confidential documents
- Manage the company’s social media accounts, including posting regular updates, responding to comments and messages, and engaging with the audience
- Gather and compile client testimonials and success stories to showcase the company’s positive impact on clients’ businesses
- Help organize and promote webinars to educate potential clients on HR and PEO services
- Email marketing campaigns to target potential clients and nurture existing leads.
Our virtual assistants can handle daily tasks like bookkeeping, calendar scheduling, document review, data entry, CRM management, and more.
Our virtual assistants support marketing teams with various administrative tasks, research, reporting, and digital marketing activities to support the team’s online presence and improve efficiency.
Trust our virtual assistants to instantly respond to inquiries, guide customers through troubleshooting processes, manage inboxes, and more.
Hire A HR VA With MyOutDesk Today
What Our Clients Are Saying
“A MyOutDesk virtual assistant can help your office provide a consistently higher level of service from recognition to communication, to the calendar, to anything you can imagine. Having my virtual assistant has just been transformational for me. I really love my VA, she’s fantastic!”
“I switched to an outsource Virtual Assistant about two years ago. I find they are more efficient than those in the USA because they don’t have all the distractions. They work very hard. MyOutDesk is great about giving support and making my billing easy. They are always trying to help with the training of my Virtual Assistants.”
“MyOutDesk has exceeded our expectations! The interview process was super easy and we had very good candidates to chose from. Our VA is outstanding, learns quickly and has great language skills. We highly recommend MyOutDesk to anyone who needs an addition to their team.”
“It was frustrating back when we were scaling Boomtown, trying to find the right people & delegate to break through the ceiling. Many of my customers have that problem also. There’s a lot that goes into finding the right talent, and MyOutDesk does a fantastic job of that for its customers.”
“We’ve had systems in place for a while, but since getting our VA, we’ve noticed more time devoted to our buyers and seller and actually more time to be able to follow up on leads rather than following up on checklists of listings and closings. MyOutDesk is a very innovative and cost effective company and they strive hard to please. Our VA is excellent. She’s very service focused and picked up the flow of operations quickly.”
“MyOutDesk has freed up my life! People say that time is money, but time is so much more valuable than money – and with MyOutDesk I’ve been able to get my time back and my life back. I’m spending less time working and making more money.”
“We’ve been really happy with MyOutDesk’s resources. We have all our training and processes ready and all we really needed were good candidates to interview and MyOutDesk has provided that. We needed to plug someone in quickly and MyOutDesk made it possible!”
“A virtual assistant allows your team members more time to focus on their “one thing” without sacrificing client satisfaction. In our business, they do lead followup & transaction coordination. Our VA’s keep our followup time down and help our executives effectively focus.”
“MyOutDesk has allowed me to start building my real estate team, starting with what I needed help with the most – lead generation. I’d highly recommend MyOutDesk to any agent like who is looking to get to the next level and ultimately build a real estate team.”
“As a loan officer, I want to create relationships with REALTORS®, and I use my VA to help me acquire the relationship. He setup 51 one-on-one meetings with agents in the first quarter I had him, which is awesome because acquiring the relationship is what acquires the mortgage. My VA is so good that my schedule is booked solid!”
“My experience with MyOutDesk has been great! My VA is responsive, hardworking, motivated, eager to learn & optimistic about prospecting for me. She values her job and appreciates the work. It’s a great addition to my business and I highly recommend MyOutDesk!”
“We hired our first VA about 4 years ago, and they’ve become an essential part of the business. They do administrative work, ensure quality in our client info & leads, update the CRM, create reports, etc. If they’re gone, we start crying – they’re really that crucial.”
“Our VAs have migrated to bill payments, a lot. Time value of money is important in all aspects, and our VA’s have contributed to that level of accuracy. It’s just a beautiful thing. We also pair our VAs with our local project managers to get ready for the expansion we’re foreseeing.”
“It’s been great working with MyOutDesk – it’s been very beneficial and cost effective for me. I try to focus on staying top of mind with REALTORS® to generate new business, and my VA’s assist with tasks like loan pipelines, deal pipelines, & client interactions that reduce my ability to build relationships & acquire mortgage deals.”
“With our VAs, they’ve made our local people, boots-on-the-ground, been able to really step up to what they’re best at—focus more on projects, and closing deals, buying and selling properties, instead of overwhelming admin tasks. We started adding more and more VAs after my first ISA! Best cost-to-benefit ratio, we’re getting at least 5x what we pay them back in return!”