Nobody knows remote work like MyOutDesk. Watch this exclusive webinar event to give you complete, step-by-step instructions to take your business remote!
Watch now & download our free how-to guide below!
This week, California implemented a “Shelter In Place” policy, locking down the Bay Area to everything but essential businesses. Washington State has done the same, closing restaurants, bars, gyms, and schools – with other states soon to follow. Make no mistake: for most businesses, this will be a forced transition to a virtual/remote work environment, so prepare now for a smooth, seamless transition! Also, to get the knowledge, support & staffing you need to go fully remote, schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now!
MyOutDesk has thousands of clients & virtual assistants across the world working in a virtual environment, giving us 13 years of experience in virtual & remote workplace environments – and in this exclusive, upcoming live webinar, we’re going to be walking you through EXACTLY how to take your business remote during the COVID-19 crisis.
This must-watch webinar event is presented as a community service by MyOutDesk to help you prepare, transition, and keep your business going during our current economic uncertainty.
What You’ll Learn In This Webinar
- How Remote Work Differs From In-Office Work
- Fundamental Steps To Get Setup To Go Remote
- How To Prepare Your Employees Mentally
- How to Prospect & Hold Sales Calls Remotely
- How to Avoid Client Cancelations (Key Objection Handlers)
- Beginning & End Of Day Productivity Reports
- Voip Vs. Traditional Phone Systems, What To Use & How To Setup
- Remote Video-Conferencing Software: What To Use, When & How To Use It
- Team Chat Software: How To Effectively Setup & Manage A Team Chat Environment
- Personal Communications Solutions: Facetime, iMessage, Skype & Messenger
- Remote Documents & Signatures: Docusign, FedEx & More
- Remote Productivity: Time Blocking, Managing Family & Work Responsibilities)
- Naming Conventions For Share Files & Folders
- Productivity (Time Blocking, How To Manage Your Time)
- File Sharing Solutions for Remote Teams
- Important Checklists, Guides & To-Do Lists
- Using ScheduleOnce For Meeting Management
- How To Run A Virtual Meeting
- Task Management Solutions To Stay Organized
In Chinese, the word “crisis” means danger + opportunity. In today’s market, agile businesses will adapt to new rules & challenges of the remote workplace & rise to the top of the market, while brick & mortar competitors continue to struggle & lose market share. Which of these would you prefer to be?
Get The Free Materials In This Webinar
- SOP Framework
- Building A Remote Work Culture
- Shelter In Place Guide
- #1 INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLING BOOK: Text SVP to 31996
Virtually any professional services business can go remote: from real estate to telemedicine. The question is how to do it quickly & effectively. MyOutDesk is your partner in going remote – schedule your Double My Business Strategy Session now and let us help you!