In today’s competitive marketplace, a company can’t afford to have a single point of failure. That’s why many entrepreneurs are turning to “virtual assistants” — their services offer solutions for all the typical operational responsibilities within an organization.
The shift in today’s business operations
While the concept of a virtual assistant is not new, it’s now becoming much more mainstream. There are several reasons for this shift for today’s business operations:
1) Virtual assistants provide the perfect balance between affordability and effectiveness. With enough preparation, virtually any task can be accomplished by an individual with a minimal budget for labor.
2) Future generations are increasingly willing to outsource work to other countries or states.
3) The majority of the work done by virtual assistants is relatively easy to explain.
4) It’s easier to manage a team of virtual assistants than it is to manage employees.
5) Virtual assistants are increasingly becoming the preferred choice for individuals who want to start their own businesses without worrying about overhead costs.
5 trusted virtual assistant services gaining demand (in 2021)
1) General Administrative Assistants
Having a virtual professional tackle operations and administrative outcomes for you can go far beyond what a traditional assistant does, like answering phones and keeping your calendar. There are many more ways a virtual professional can help you administratively. Here are some concrete examples of my favorite things administrative virtual professionals do for our clients.
- Virtual receptionist
- Client care & relationship building
- Screen calls & emails Loan processing
- Administrative support
- Accounting & bookkeeping
- Lead management
- Lead reporting
- Agile project management
- Performance reporting
- Customer support
2) Marketing Assistants
There are many things a virtual marketing virtual assistant can do for you to supercharge your company’s scalability. Focus your talented marketing professionals on the above sales tools and also on ideal client targets. If you know who buys from you and why your marketing virtual professional can really help drive your message out to the marketplace.
- Online marketing, listings & social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, Clubhouse, Pinterest)
- Virtual showings & open houses
- Webinars & speaking events
- Marketing automation
- Brand work
- Design coordination
- Collateral development
- Creating & repurposing content
- Audio, video & multimedia
- PR & paid advertising
3) Sales Development Assistants
A sales development assistant can take over your prospecting and expand your lead generation efforts. Our sales development, propsepcting, and inside sales virtual assistants will help you generate more leads. They will pre-qualify them and allow you to focus your time on selling and generating commissions. In addition to warm & cold calling, our virtual assistants can assist you with lead screening & pre-qualification, lead nurturing, prospect & client follow-up calls & more!
- Telemarketing & inside sales
- Smart plans
- Warm & cold calling
- Prospect & client follow-up
- Lead nurturing
- Recruiting assistant
- MLS (real estate)
4) Executive Assistant
The wealthiest and most successful people in the world stay on top of their game because they can afford an executive assistant (…now affordable at up 70% less through MyOutDesk!)
A virtual executive assistant can handle most, if not all of your paperwork, transactions, concierge-related tasks, and even reception calls! Whether it’s working on documentation, managing emails, transaction coordination and the list goes on.
Tenured. College-educated. Career Virtual Assistants With industry expertise in:
- Healthcare & Biotech
- Real Estate, Mortgage & Lending
- IT & Technology
- Retail, Inside/Outside Sales
- Project management (PM)
- And much more.
… and the list goes on! With a business strategy in place that leverages virtual talent, there are a million ways that virtual professionals at MyOutDesk will transform your business.
5) Personal Assistant
A Virtual Personal Assistant can save you valuable time while handling these essential tasks that you do not need to be doing yourself.
- No more part-time assistant
- OR student assistants.
- Stop the late nights in the office, too
- OR missing the gym & family quality time either.
Instead, now you can have a full-time Virtual Personal Assistant with a career background from your preferred industry and skill set!
The Future is a Remote Workforce
In today’s high-tech economy, a remote workforce helps to maximize profits, grow clientele, improve business capacity, and often outperform competing companies that have fewer remote workers.
- 50% of the US workforce turned to remote working in 2020.
- 73% of teams will have remote staff in the 10 years.
MyOutDesk has served over 5,000 SMBs in health care, real estate, finance, and more. We have taken the lessons learned from over a decade of experience with virtual assistant services to help our clients eliminate the pitfalls of outsourcing. This hands-on experience has helped us to develop a better system of checks and balances to ensure we are delivering the highest quality of service possible.
With recent government directives, you can keep your workforce and go remote now. We’re offering, for free, [DOWNLOAD] Shelter In Place: A Guide to Working Remotely.
- Increase your touch points to the most influential clients
- Double down on branding and marketing — differentiate yourself
- Focus on adding value to your suppliers and vendors
- Double down on your prospecting and outreach programs
- Keep key talent and stay connected to your people
- Manage cash and cut out but (but don’t cut muscle)
- Set up clients & employees to be fully remote
Envisioning of a New Reality for Your Business
Focus on your growth & scale your operations
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs & business owners with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
MyOutDesk proudly provides additional free business growth guides, books, and strategy calls.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Claim a free business strategy consult
MyOutDesk can save you up to 70% on employment cost
Claim a free business strategy consultation & ‘Grow Virtual’ Guide