There are a MILLION ways that a Virtual Assistant can help DURING a recession.
Tackle the Recession
MyOutDesk virtual assistant services provide you with the flexibility, scalability, and cost savings to adapt quickly to today’s changing business & market conditions. Here is a list of all that a virtual assistant can do to uplift your business during a recession.
- Keep calm and thrive on. Realize that a market downturn is an amazing opportunity for you to gain market share as competing businesses are reducing their staffing & capacity. Don’t freak out and cut your entire operational force ad hoc. Now is the time to double down on the projects and ideas that will drive future growth and scale.
- Did You Know? MyOutDesk’s origin story is set during the last global financial crisis of 2008. Yes, that’s right — our business started by scaling businesses with virtual assistants during a recession! Our first client in 2008 went from five to seventeen VPs with a completely revamped organizational model in short order, and he told MyOutDesk, “Our virtual professionals have shaved $250,000 off our monthly overhead.”
- Your Next 90 Days of Planning. One of the keys to thriving during a recession is to focus your time on finding out opportunities to thrive and survive during this uncertain time. Spend the next 90 days of quiet time for deeper planning and preparing.
The recession will eventually pass, and so when we come out of this thing, you will be the winner. Here’s a guide for thinking through all the things that you can do right now. Think through all the things missing or need updating in your business.
Do you have a leads reporting system? A client reporting system? Now is the time to develop your operations.
We completely understand how to harness your business potential in a recession like no other. MyOutDesk has over 400 positive reviews & over 5,000 clients over the last 13 years.
Thrive in Today’s Changing Market
A Million Ways a Virtual Assistant Can Help DURING a Recession
Having virtual professionals tackle operations and administrative outcomes for you can go far beyond what a traditional assistant does, like answering phones and keeping your calendar. There are many more ways a virtual professional can help you administratively. Here are some concrete examples of my favorite things administrative virtual professionals do for our clients.
- Virtual receptionist
- Client care & relationship building
- Screen calls & emails
- Administrative support
- Accounting & bookkeeping
- Lead management
- Lead reporting
- Agile project management
- Performance reporting
- Customer support
There are many things a virtual marketing virtual assistant can do for you to supercharge your company’s scalability. Focus your talented marketing professionals on the above sales tools and also on ideal client targets. If you know who buys from you and why your marketing virtual professional can really help drive your message out to the marketplace.
- Online marketing, listings & social media
- Virtual showings & open houses
- Webinars & speaking events
- Marketing automation
- Brand work
- Design coordination
- Collateral development
- Repurposing content
- Audio, video & multimedia
- PR & paid advertising
A sales prospecting assistant can take over your prospecting and expand your lead generation efforts. Our inside sales virtual assistants will help you generate more leads, qualify them and allow you to focus on selling and generating commissions. In addition to warm & cold calling, our virtual assistants can assist you with lead screening & pre-qualification, lead nurturing, prospect & client follow-up calls & more!
- Telemarketing & inside sales
- Smart plans
- Warm & cold calling
- Prospect & client follow-up
- Lead nurturing
- Recruiting assistant
MyOutDesk loan processor virtual assistants can to manage all the paperwork and deadlines involved in your mortgage & lending transactions – including every step of the process, from contract to close, and everything in between!
- Gather documentation
- Cloud e-agreements management
- Lender follow-ups
- Documentation review
- Internal reporting
- Manage mortgage or lending pipeline
- Communications liaison
A Transaction Coordinator Virtual Assistant manages all the paperwork and deadlines involved in a contract transaction. They’re trained in every step of the selling process and tasked with monitoring progress from the time the seller accepts an offer through the steps involved in the close of escrow.
Become more effective by using a virtual professional transaction coordinator to handle the repetitive tasks involved with closing a transaction – such as gathering documentation & signatures, calling clients, completing paperwork, following up on contract terms & requirements, and ultimately creating a broker file for the completed transaction.
- Manage signatures & documentation
- Manage paperwork processing & deadlines
- Coordinate inspections
- Respond to contract terms
- Compliance coordination
- Communications liaison
Service & Support
MyOutDesk virtual assistants provide the leverage you need to meet your customer service & support demand at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time staff. Customer service outsourcing lets you work smarter, not harder, and helps you invest your time in dollar-productive activities that matter.
- Manage trouble tickets
- Manage escalation calls
- Run reports
- Manage calendars
- Update CRM
- Customer training & education
- Issue resolution
… and the list goes on! With a business strategy in place that leverages virtual talent, there are a million ways that virtual professionals at MyOutDesk will transform your business during a recession.
The Future is a Remote Workforce
In today’s high-tech economy, a remote workforce helps to maximize profits, grow clientele, improve business capacity, and often outperform competing companies that have fewer remote workers.
- 50% of the US workforce will be remote by 2020.
- 73% of teams will have remote staff in the 10 years.
MyOutDesk has served over 7500 SMBs in health care, real estate, finance, and more. We have taken the lessons learned from over a decade of experience with virtual assistant services to help our clients eliminate the pitfalls of outsourcing. This hands-on experience has helped us to develop a better system of checks and balances to ensure we are delivering the highest quality of service possible.
With recent government directives, you can keep your workforce and go remote now. We’re offering, for free, [DOWNLOAD] Shelter In Place: A Guide to Working Remotely.
- Increase your touchpoints to the most influential clients
- Double down on branding and marketing — differentiate yourself
- Focus on adding value to your suppliers and vendors
- Double down on your prospecting and outreach programs
- Keep key talent and stay connected to your people
- Manage cash and cut out but (but don’t cut muscle)
- Set up clients & employees to be fully remote
Envisioning a New Reality for Your Business
Simply put, MyOutDesk equips entrepreneurs with tools, strategies, and virtual employees – and when combined, businesses have a competitive edge and find growth while efficient systems and processes are put in place.
See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to find top talent and lower your operational costs.
MyOutDesk proudly provides free business growth business guides, books, and strategy calls. See what we are about, and schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll take the time to learn more about your business and offer solutions to foster top talent and lower operational costs for your company.
Keep Calm & Thrive On
Schedule your free Thrive strategy call today & access more free guides.