The 12 D’s Of Real Estate
There are certain situations that a potential client might be in where you can provide value by way of helping them sell or buy a home. MyOutDesk calls it the 12 Ds of Real Estate. With a Virtual Assistant, you can find leverage to zoom in on this situation and not only close a deal but improve the quality of someone’s life. Hire a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant to help you with these 12 D’s and generate more leads. Schedule a Double My Business Strategy call today!
The 12 D’s
1. De-listed from MLS- expired
2. Delusional – FSBO: 80% of them end up using an agent.
3. Death – probate
4. Divorce – attorney’s and state fillings separation
5. Debt – can’t pay mortgage, income issues.
6. Double debt – 2nd mortgage or deep underwater.
7. Damage – uninhabitable, tagged by the city, stalled construction work, or fire.
8. Disabled – owner has lost income source.
9. Drugs – houses shut down by the city.
10. Desperate to move – school, life, or work change.
11. Determined to move – upgrade, getting married, having kids, empty nest, retirement, or death.
12. Displacement – absentee owners or vacant homes.
12 D’s Of Real Estate Infographic
BONUS 13th D – Daniel Ramsey! – Get all the non-revenue productive responsibilities in your business off your plate with a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant! Don’t forget to schedule your Strategy Session!